Army Thread Wednesday 20th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mollyka;1587643 wrote: Rob Ford Denies "Eating Pussy" During Live, Televised Press Conference

Haha --- did yiz all see this? And him knocking over some councillor woman or something at a meeting --- feckin GAS!!! Jilly and Mike are LOVING it over in Toronto!!!
    That's so funny Molls.I nearly wet myself laughing.

Comment

JackieClaire;1587648 wrote: Good morning Tipperoooo, Chickadee, Dreamydooo, BHalooo, Mollymoo, Pinkles...........

Laughing like a drain here, Molls. :H:H:H
      Morning J.C, missed ya, how ya been?
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

mollyka;1587652 wrote: Dead right with the micra --- feckin loans are a pain in the hole if you don't HAVE to --- most second hand cars these days are GRAND cos they have to have been nct/mot'd a bit during their lives!
        How did the college thing with the lazy git pan out?
        All's good with me here Pinks --- not a one of the bairns whinging!!!!!

Jilly and Mike were on Skype to us on Sunday and sent the link - made us watch it while they were watching our reaction --- jaysus -- nearly choked:H
        The wee buggers, they sound like a right laugh

He got his backside sorted put the slides in, then 4 some reason I thought I need to check them slides, so I came i form work and put them through turn it in and the stupid git had only copied and pasted about three paragraphs from the internet and turn it in was saying PLAGURISIM. So I deleted the plagurised slide and resumbitted under my name and emailed the tutor, LUCKILY she acceppted our 2nd submission. I was raging with him. It was just a mistake he meant to change them, but If I hadn't thought fast and resumbitted in theory we all could of had a plagurisim hearing.
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

I'm champion, Pinkles, ta for arsking. Just decided to pull a sicky....cough, cough.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1587654 wrote: I'm champion, Pinkles, ta for arsking. Just decided to pull a sicky....cough, cough.
            aww bless ya , ya feeling okay?............... or is it cough cough all the way toa day off !
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1587655 wrote: aww bless ya , ya feeling okay?............... or is it cough cough all the way toa day off !
              It's a really bad case of ..............I just can't be arsed syndrome. Luckily it doesn't happen often.....the cure is a nice day of pootling.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1587658 wrote:

Ya bad woman you!!! I'd love to pull one myself --- but can't help thinkin --- the timing might NOT be the best:H

Pootling sounds heavenly --- have to go find a room to clean --- think I'm growing a 'couldn't be arsed syndrome' on that one -- feck it --- don't want to break my scrubbin plan already!!!!!
                Agreed, not the best time at all.

The only defo thing I know I'm doing is nipping round to the corner shop for some ciggies.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'm bored already.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Noooooooooooooo please nooooooooooooooooo. I hate jigsaws.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1587672 wrote: LURVE jigsaws --- may cancel the room cleaning achully and get out my Abbey Road one --- like goin to get it NOW!!!!
                      I've got the snowman and Santa one in the conservatory you can have a bash at..............it's been there since Christmas 2011, in one of them posh rolls.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hang on just did a bit of Maths there..................so 36 have something on their record. Gawd what do they record picking yer nose in public?
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hiya all busy bees:H:H

Their police records sound like the old NY broken window approach - guess one has to draw a line, but where? Have to say, peeing in public gets me. Once had a guy whipping out his thingy right in front in front of my house, with me standing there, watching him. He just couldn't be less bothered.

Molly, I've Smarties jigsaw - want me to send it over? (Smarties look like M&Ms). Need 2 extra tables for it: one for the puzzle, one for the pieces. Got all the outside pieces done once, then had to break it up for some reason: broke my heart and spirit.:upset:

Room to be cleaned for the day: sunroom; really nothing more than an enclosed porch, nothing happens there, so it never gets any attention. Have to decide on suitable music first, though, so it will be a while before I actually get to it.
                          14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Still looking for music to clean house by.

Got it: Mikis Theodarakis!!!!!!!!!!

Molly, 15 000 pieces, or was there an extra 0 in there?

Pinky, car standing in the driveway yet?

Comment

Morning Campers! God you are a busy but skiving lot.

All Christmas presents wrapped in the suitcases and ready to go!:goodjob:

Hoping to move house in January so just been to the solicitor.

See you later

Comment

Morning Anon-a-whizz!

Yip, all busy busy skiving, except some, like you and Pinky and Tips.

Later!

Comment

Working...
                                X