rosacea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rosacea

I suffer with this due to drinking heavily, however I have cut down and have had several periods of 6 weeks AF recently and although my face is better I still have red cheeks etc. Can anybody recommend a good cream that will help with this pls
    Its easier not to start than stop

rosacea

I think you are going to have to go to a dermatologist. I don't know about rosacea but I did have perioral dermatitis before. I think that is similiar but it is around the mouth area. I went to my regular doctor and she gave me a steroid cream which was absolutely the worst thing I could have used. I finally went to a dermatologist and got a prescription for Metrogel I think. That helped me.
    Good luck!
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

rosacea

Dr Oz talked about this today..go to his web site and look it up. Green tea cream and rosehips oil I think. I have rosacea and use some of Paula Bergoines products for sensitive skin and that is helping.
      It is called Paula's choice skin care....check them out.
      Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

rosacea

rosacea

Maybe it's partly due to drink and partly your genetics. My advice is to of course cut down on drinking and also avoid most face creams, cleansers and face make-up. Use the absolute simplest thing you can find, read the ingredients to find one with the very least amount of chemicals. Don't spend a lot on this, find something simple and cheap. And see a good dermatologist. Take time to find a good one. Don't take creams they prescribe on face value, research everything.

Comment

rosacea

I have suffered from this condition for many years, the only thing that helps me is a course of Oxytet antibiotics, usually I take the pills for about 2 months until it settles down. Since quitting it is very much better but I still have a repeat prescription for the pills. For me, none of the creams work. Hope you get it sorted.
          AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

rosacea

The rock afore stands stout;

My horse sways left and right,
            -------------------------------------------
            fifa 14 coins and runescape 07 gold

Comment

Working...
            X