Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Thursday 21st November

Good morning, Army

A balmy 24C expected in Cape Town today. No complaints from me on that score.

The traffic coming into the city was a different matter :upset::upset::upset: I'm settled behind my desk with a double latte now, though - so all is OK.

Have a lekker Thursday, folksies!

Whizzie: enjoy the trip to Oman. I hope you dress in layers, so you can shed the warm clothes before you disembark.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Army, Tips

Weather report has promised us no rain, no snow, no ice, no precipitation, no thunderstorms and 25 C. Coolish breeze, as I discovered just now.

Busy busy busy day. Have to see about breakfast first - starving!

Will pop in every 5 mins, as usual :blush:
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Morning Mr Tips,Dreamy & all to come.

Chilly day here 1C.
      Me thinks I need to buy new hat,scarf & gloves.I also need to buy Nidge a coat too.He's after getting a cold.So cute when he sneezes.

Comment

Good morning Army.

Yes Tips I will dress in layers. Taxi to the airport at 10 and before that I have to take the grandchildren to school etc. So need to get sorted now--meaning ASAP

Comment

Just seen the weather forecast for Oman --Heavy rain, thunderstorms and a potential cyclone!

Comment

Morning Cheeky, Anon

Anon-a-whizz, bad weather following you? Hope the cyclone is a no-show. Have a lovely holiday - will you be able to check in here every once in a while?

Enjoy the clothes shopping, Cheeky! Nidge must be growing by the day, not? I so miss having a dog. Would love to have another Dalmatian, but my conscience tells me to get a rescue dog.

Anybody wants some coffee? Off to make some here.

Comment

Morning Tips, Dreamy, Chic, Anon

People here keep telling me we are going to have snow. FFS, how many coats can one woman wear at once?

Anon, hope you have a safe and easy trip to Oman!
              Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

:waving: BH

I see babouscka-style coats in your immediate future, each bigger than the other.

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1588139 wrote: :waving: BH

I see babouscka-style coats in your immediate future, each bigger than the other.
                  :H So do I, I have no shame when it comes to keeping warm!
                  Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

Morning Mrs A & BH

Yes Dreamy he is getting big.Are you going to get another dog?

Have a good holiday Mrs A.

BH I keep hearing that too.I hope everybody is wrong about the snow.

Comment

I hate the snow too chick, dreading it. Heading off to work, have a great day everyone!

Comment

Morning guys, wish our weather was 24 degrees, we had sleet,heavy rain and thunder nd lightning yesterday.
                        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Enjoy ur day off satzy, proper jealous here. Got a client this morning I'm part of their therapy session with a psychologist; then writing an advert for a gay, lesbian, bisexual transgender mental health group I am facilitating. Then writing a proposal for a psychological article me and a child psychologist are writing together, busy, busy today
                          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morningg Pinks! Tired out from reading about your day!

Cheeks, definitely want another dog, but have to make up my mind about rescue dog/another Dalmatian (they seem pretty hard to get - and expensive). Time will tell. Kitty seems to be ok around dogs, so that's one relief.

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1588150 wrote: Morningg Pinks! Tired out from reading about your day!

Cheeks, definitely want another dog, but have to make up my mind about rescue dog/another Dalmatian (they seem pretty hard to get - and expensive). Time will tell. Kitty seems to be ok around dogs, so that's one relief.
                              Morning dreamer, rescue dog might be good
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                              X