Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Thursday 21st November

cheers chick
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1588423 wrote: This is a link with a pic of my new car: it's the exact same car and colour as mine

http://www.my-lhd.co.uk/images/voitu...an-micra-1.JPG
      Very nice.

littlepinkcat;1588425 wrote:
      them burgers r lush with 2 burgers with a slice of cheeses seperating them, mayonase, salad and tomatoe on the bun topped with crispy bacon, bloody gorgeous
      I'll give you wee text next time............think there's still about 30 of them left.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

out of the celeb line up i think MO from eastenders will be funny to watch
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

JackieClaire;1588427 wrote: Very nice.

Aye it was nice and cheap: 1,300. Which is a lot of money but it's a decent car, cheap for the car, with only 54,000 miles, so bargain like!

and I bought it from the garage where i take all my cars to get repaired, so I can trust him like.

I'll give you wee text next time............think there's still about 30 of them left.
          aye i will come over 4 me dinner
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

More than welcome, hun.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

how ya been keeping jackie these days?
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1588431 wrote: how ya been keeping jackie these days?
                Just copied and pasted this from this morning. I'm afraid to say I'm pretty good at covering up me moods. But honestly since getting it out in the open feel slightly better.

Well over the last few weeks my mood has been getting lower and lower. I'm now wondering if I just blamed the flu jab for being able to sleep like a dormouse for the weekend. So the boss has given me the day off (luckily I'm married to him).
                So anyway have dragged all my supps out. Filled my pill box and am going to get bloody pro-active about this. Gonna get some fresh fruit and veg down me.
                I know I'm grieving for my uncle, deeply grieving but he'd have hated to see me like this.

And yes I know I can hide with the odd wise crack but that's how I deflect things.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

aye getting it out in the open can help make ya feel better, ur not alone, my moods r always up and down and i am always anxious, i just learn to live with it but sometimes it gets the better of me and i get right down or start to worry about anything. I even worry about worrying, LOL
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

JackieClaire;1588433 wrote: Just copied and pasted this from this morning. I'm afraid to say I'm pretty good at covering up me moods. But honestly since getting it out in the open feel slightly better.

Well over the last few weeks my mood has been getting lower and lower. I'm now wondering if I just blamed the flu jab for being able to sleep like a dormouse for the weekend. So the boss has given me the day off (luckily I'm married to him).
                    So anyway have dragged all my supps out. Filled my pill box and am going to get bloody pro-active about this. Gonna get some fresh fruit and veg down me.
                    I know I'm grieving for my uncle, deeply grieving but he'd have hated to see me like this.

And yes I know I can hide with the odd wise crack but that's how I deflect things.
                    :l:l JC- sorry to hear that.

Comment

Evening Jacks, Pinky n anyone else about

Late check-in not had a mins. peace today!

Jacks very sorry yer not feeling on top form xx sending ya big hugs from across Irish sea xx
                      Wish i had a magic wand to wave to fix everyone's ills me own included!! Fuck wouldn't that be great?

Pinks health to drive yer new wheels xx not often yer about this late hope you're keeping well?

Good luck to Molls or the car for nct xx

Watched a thing earlier on itv called britains secret drinkers or summat like that- interesting! Havent got into the jungle- yet!!!

Im in for long day tomorrow so should get some shut eye but just wanted to call in and say hi to yis xx havent been able to get on as much lately with Aunt being here missing yis all tho.

Comment

X post howya Satz?

Comment

Where the divil did you two come from
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

sweetpea29;1588437 wrote: Evening Jacks, Pinky n anyone else about

Late check-in not had a mins. peace today!

Jacks very sorry yer not feeling on top form xx sending ya big hugs from across Irish sea xx
                            Wish i had a magic wand to wave to fix everyone's ills me own included!! Fuck wouldn't that be great?

Pinks health to drive yer new wheels xx not often yer about this late hope you're keeping well?

Good luck to Molls or the car for nct xx

Watched a thing earlier on itv called britains secret drinkers or summat like that- interesting! Havent got into the jungle- yet!!!

Im in for long day tomorrow so should get some shut eye but just wanted to call in and say hi to yis xx havent been able to get on as much lately with Aunt being here missing yis all tho.
                            Hiya sweet pea, yeah I'm canny im just up late doing some uni work, how's urself?
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1588435 wrote: aye getting it out in the open can help make ya feel better, ur not alone, my moods r always up and down and i am always anxious, i just learn to live with it but sometimes it gets the better of me and i get right down or start to worry about anything. I even worry about worrying, LOL
                              Aww bless you. Living with anxiety is a bugger.

My Anti-depressants help with my anxiety............only found that they help with that from my doc just recently. Thought they were just for depression.

Oh I can still get anxious but not the blood thumping in your ears type.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1588439 wrote: Where the divil did you two come from
                                i was thinking the same thing, LOL
                                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X