Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Friday 22nd November

Good morning from a sunny and warm Cape Town

I heard on the radio on my way in that today is the cut-off date for filing personal taxes. I'd better get onto the taxman's website and do so, then. Not that the feckers don't already have my money.

At least it's POETS day! :woot:

Have a lekker Friday, Army.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

:woot::woot::woot:

Taxes filed!
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Tips and Army

An absolutely gorgeously beautiful day here: bluest of blue skies, lovely sun, bright light, no wind. Makes me feel glad to be alive.

(And then Tips' tip re the taxman that cometh... thanks, Tips.)

Bit jittery: "first date" tonight. Anybody with any recent experience - say, within the last 10 years or so - speak up, let's your have words of wisdom and warning. (The ex BF and I were together for what, 8 years, I'm totally out of things.)

Busy again today, with the usual sneaky peeking.

Have a lovely Friday all!
      14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

I am here in Oman and it is raining! :H
        Terrific thunderstorms and a very bumpy flight
        Have a great Friday Army

Comment

Mrs. T cradle-snatched me almost 18 years ago, Dreamy. I have NO useful advice to give. Except to be nice to the poor guy. He's probably just as apprehensive.

Good to hear you've arrived safe and sound, Whizzie. The rain is pretty ironic :H
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Whizzie, good to hear from you - bumpy flight are hell. Have a lovely time - rain or no rain.:l

Tips, I'm always nice - except when I'm not!:H

Oh, :cupajoe: Army.

Comment

Morning Mr Tips,Dreamy,Mr s A & all to come.

-1 here today,slight frost in the car this morning :upset:

Pinky love the new car & congrats on the permenant contract :goodjob:

Jc hope your feeling better today :l:l:l:l

Molls good luck with the nct

Comment

Good morning MrT, Dreamy, MrsA, Chickadee and all :hallo:

Still dark here and haven't ventured to look out at car but my bones are telling me its COOOLD, so long as there aint snow though Iz happy! Thanks MrT and Dreamy for the descriptions of yer weather- not at all jealous moi!!

MrT- my taxes are taken straight outa me pay afore I even get a whiff of it- wouldn't have a clue where to begin if had to do them meself!! Hope ye can POE from work today xx

Dreamydoo- Good luck for the date xx Just relax and be yerself and don't do anything I wouldn't Been thinking lately of dating again meself- just thinking mind!!

MrsA- hope ye have a lovely time in Oman xx

Just gonna grab a second coffee here to prepare for the crazy place, everyone have a great Friday xx

Oh and thanks Jacks for the hottie last night

Comment

morning Tips, chick, anon. It's minus 6 here this morning :upset::upset:

How I wish I could go back to bed. JC, sorry you were feeling down yesterday, hope today is better :l
                  Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

Morning BH :hiya:

Minus 6!! Get those thermals on girl xx

Comment

morning sweetpea, the thermals are a given. The heating is on full but I don't have a radiator in the bathroom and it's shower time brrrr!
                      Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

broken halo;1588561 wrote: morning Tips, chick, anon. It's minus 6 here this morning :upset::upset:

How I wish I could go back to bed. JC, sorry you were feeling down yesterday, hope today is better :l
                        Defo 2 coats day

Comment

-6! I'd be huddled so deep down under mountains of duvets and blankets I'd probably suffocate. Shiver through your day as best you can. I'm sending hot chocolate and chilli-chocolate muffins.

Coldest I'd ever been was -7 in a tent in the Kalahari. With a bottle of el-very-cheapo sherry that kept me going.

Comment

Ooooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooooood Gooooooooooooooooooooooogle doooooooooooodle toooooooooooooooooooooooday

Joooooooooooooost for JC

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1588586 wrote: -6! I'd be huddled so deep down under mountains of duvets and blankets I'd probably suffocate. Shiver through your day as best you can. I'm sending hot chocolate and chilli-chocolate muffins.

Coldest I'd ever been was -7 in a tent in the Kalahari. With a bottle of el-very-cheapo sherry that kept me going.
                              Hot choccie & chilli choc muffins yummmmmmmmm :goodjobo you have a recipe for the muffins?

Anybody take 5 htp for their anxiety?I start taking it a fews weeks ago.I call it my chill pill.I think it's amazing

Comment

Working...
                              X