Army Thread Friday 22nd November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not much of a baker, Cheeky. Take of box of choc muffin mix, finely slice some red chillies, add to the mix and there you go. Easy as pie.
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1588595 wrote: Not much of a baker, Cheeky. Take of box of choc muffin mix, finely slice some red chillies, add to the mix and there you go. Easy as pie.
      I must give it a go.They do sound yummy

Comment

Good morning Tipperoooo, Dreamydooo, Our Whizzy (:wavin: can you see me there from all the way over here), Chickadee, BHalooooo, Mollymoo.

Defo going to give those chilli brownies a go.

Oooh goody we get to dress you for a date, Dreamy.

Of course fish net tights and a leather skirt are a given......so at least you have a base to work on.

Oh and if he asks if you want a drink................just say a no............absolutely no need to explain.......start as you mean to go on.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

:wavin: Good morning JC :wavin:

They are good, JC - and since they come out of a box, no kilojoules at all...

Uhhm, was wondering about the leather skirt - not too too too much, you think? Mutton dressed as lamb, and all that - and summer here? Anyway, he doesn't drink - don't think I would have said yes otherwise. Oh, and he mentioned sushi, so it's out of town. What have I let myself in for?

Just made some :cupajoe: - help yourself

OK, and the elephant in the room question: how are you today?

Comment

Morning me luvlies, busy in here this morning, always nice to see, orf to the loo, then have a read back
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

:wavin: Pinks. Good day for you yesterday, not? New car, job - brilliant. Enjoy both

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1588616 wrote: :wavin: Pinks. Good day for you yesterday, not? New car, job - brilliant. Enjoy both
                aye yesterday was canny, today will be canny too, just chilling then off to the garage to sorth the paperwork out for the car. Then off to work to see a client
                I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1588609 wrote: :wavin: Good morning JC :wavin:
                  They are good, JC - and since they come out of a box, no kilojoules at all...
                  Uhhm, was wondering about the leather skirt - not too too too much, you think? Mutton dressed as lamb, and all that - and summer here? Anyway, he doesn't drink - don't think I would have said yes otherwise. Oh, and he mentioned sushi, so it's out of town. What have I let myself in for?
                  Just made some :cupajoe: - help yourself

OK, and the elephant in the room question: how are you today?
                  Yeah a bit too much for a first date.........perhaps the 3rd.

Go for floaty............floaty scarf, nice spring colours....something really comfy.

Gawd I :h sushi.

I'm not bad today, not bad at all. Glad I got it all of my chest yesterday.

Just spoke to my favourtist Aunt in the world and she's very chipper waiting to get Ella back tomorrow as she's been staying at my cousin's until she's over her spaying.

Orff into town in abit to get me eyebrows done. Honestly they're near plaiting length.

Hallooo there Pinkles.
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

getting the old car scrapped 2morrow, goodbye piece of crap, it was a terribble car always falling to bits
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Glad to hear, JC, also glad about aunt & Ella. Plaited eyebrows - could it be the newest latest trend?:H:H:H

Take a piccie of car, Pinky - (s)crappy cars are always good for a laugh later. And you'll have evidence when people don't believe you. Tell why Tips asked if the car had all of its bits and pieces? :new:, remember?

Comment

mollyka;1588585 wrote: Well I seem to have the happy knack of clearing the thread at a million paces lately --- or am I just paranoid????
                        Off to clean the car!
                        Yup paranoid :H
                        Well did the ol banger pass the NCT ?

Comment

Hello Benji & Molly & all the lovely army folks. My apologies for going AWOL.
                          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Right Army: have a look-see - do I pass muster? Yes? Good.

Talk later - enjoy your Friday evening

Comment

Enjoy the sushi, Dreameroo. I hope the date is OK too. In that order

Tabbers, you old rascal. Finally decided to come in from the garden?

:hallo: Folksies

A rather dismal drive home, but the weekend is here.
                              I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

:sofa:
                                I'll do whatever it takes
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X