Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Saturday 23 November

Good morning Army!!

Rise and shine, rise and shine - it's Saturn's day!!

Off to my leaba now :H (did I pronounce it right?)

Strong coffee with just a bit of milk, please, whoever is on coffee duty later on.:thanks:

You'll just have to wait for the gossip.:H:H
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Good morning Dreamy and all to come.

Well Dreamy: out with it. How was the sushi?

Fairly busy Saturday morning in store for me. Several errands in town, plus a visit from my SIL, for which I will only be present out of a sense of duty towards mum. Hopefully a lekker nanna nap in the afternoon.

Enjoy your Saturday, folksies.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Good morning Dreamy, MrT and the rest of yis

Dreamy- yeah tell us, how was the sushi?! Will hafta wait til get home from work to hear the goss now- no fair(( Hope ye had a lovely time anyhows

Have a good Saturday all xx

Comment

Morning Tips and Army

I'll have my coffee now, thanks.

OK, all of you slobbering for red-top journalism: it was a nice evening. Won't make the annals of Hot Date of the Decade, but really enjoyable. Mr X arrived right on time, which impressed me (so what if he waited around the corner, which he probably did), and with flowers - proteas and other fynbos, rather than bog standard roses - which also impressed me. Watched the sunset from above Campsbay - really crowded - there were at least three tour buses. Mr X must have done some asking around, because there was red wine for me (my winter drink) for the sunset; he was quite surprised to hear that I wasn't drinking (well, I said I wasn't drinking this month). Waterfront (big CT shopping centre and tourist trap) walk-around, supper. Mr X had sushi, I salmon, then back home - with the moon rising this time.

He stopped drinking 23 years ago, and it was nice to hear somebody actually talking about all the positive things gained from not drinking: reading about them helps, but that immediacy of hearing somebody saying made a difference.

And BH, we met in the pub - where else:H:H? He'd some in for a coffee, talk to everybody, then leave, whereas I tried to finish all the wine they had. And no kissyface, you dirtyminded you. I remember you mentioning the first date in the Nest - you could have entertained us here as well, you know

Sorry Army, a long Me Me Me Me post - forgive me.

Weather report: beautiful, sunny, warm, clear skies, the usual breeze. Plan to spend some quality time in the garden this weekend (aka doing the Garden Route). (Some more Me Me Me:blush

:waving: Sweetiepea. Work on a Saturday? Have a :l

Later!

Comment

Morning army.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Morning guys, great to see you all

Tabbers, well hello how is urself this fine morning?
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1588852 wrote: Good morning Army!!

Rise and shine, rise and shine - it's Saturn's day!!

Off to my leaba now :H (did I pronounce it right?)

Strong coffee with just a bit of milk, please, whoever is on coffee duty later on.:thanks:

You'll just have to wait for the gossip.:H:H
              SPILL THE GOSSIP
              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

OH i SEE IT'S ALREADY BEEN SPILLED, LOL, SILLY ME
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Not too bad thanks Pinky, just off to work but should be done by lunchtime hopefully.

Comment

KTAB;1588992 wrote: Not too bad thanks Pinky, just off to work but should be done by lunchtime hopefully.
                    hopefully it's an easy day for ya
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning Tab (may I call you that?:new and Pink with the nice new gray car.

Is there no breakfast in the barracks? I'm staaaaaaaarving!

Comment

morning army. It's hello and cheerio for me, a busy day. Off the the highlands for a wedding

Dreamy, we shall discuss the 'no kissyface' aspect of your date further. It sounds as though you had a good time though, happy for you.

Tips, sweetpea, KTab, LPC, hope you all have a grand Saturday and the same to those still to come. Cheerio for now.
                        Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1588994 wrote: Morning Tab (may I call you that?:new and Pink with the nice new gray car.

aye someone get the breakfast on !

Me car is class, love it's dead posh compared tome other cars, mint music system and it has electric wing mirrors and the petrol capopens electrically, it has a keyless entry system and is fast as owt, the engine is so quiet as well. I 'm used to driving old bangers and there always noisy and have rust issues,no rust on me new car. I want to pimpit up and put stickers on it. But technically its mrs pinky's car also as she paid for it and she said no stickers, I am working on her attitude to stickers, softly, softly I will get stickers on me car, LOL.

Old car getting scrapped 12 pm this afternoon
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

broken halo;1588995 wrote: morning army. It's hello and cheerio for me, a busy day. Off the the highlands for a wedding

Dreamy, we shall discuss the 'no kissyface' aspect of your date further. It sounds as though you had a good time though, happy for you.

Tips, sweetpea, KTab, LPC, hope you all have a grand Saturday and the same to those still to come. Cheerio for now.
                            Morning halo, aye get some more details out of dreamy, shes been holding backon all the juicy bits like
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1588994 wrote: Morning Tab (may I call you that?:new and Pink with the nice new gray car.

Nice to 'meet' you, I do answer to most names gotta run folks.

Comment

Working...
                              X