Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Sunday 24 November

Good morning Army!!!

Sunday papers, coffee and chilli chocolate muffins.
    Windy, windy, windy and sunny here.

Plans for the day: none! :yay:

Have a lovely Sunday all - I'm sure we'll chat again later.
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Good Morning, Dream! :-). It is 10:08 PM here Saturday night. What are your plans for today?

Comment

Chili Chocolate muffins??? Interesting combination.;-)

Comment

Morning Rusty - you're still stuck in my yesterday:H:H The chilli choc things: as easy as can be: take a box of chocolate muffin mix, add as many finely sliced red chillies as you want to the dough, and then whatever the box tells you to do. Really nice.

No fixed plans for today, but there are things that are crying to be done; I'll see how many of them I can tick off. Really windy here, and I don't much feel like venturing into the garden. See you some time Sunday?

Tips, where are you? Don't want to disturb the northern part of the barracks - the snoring from there is horrendous.

:anyonethere:

Comment

Good morning Dreamy and good evening Rusty

No wind here, Dreameroo. It was howling last night, though.

Weekly shop looms. I prolly need to be there early before it gets busy, but just one more coffee before I get ready.
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

:waving: Tips and Molly

Tips, can I send you my shopping list as well?

Are you a cricket fan, Molly? Love the game!

I've been up for hours, and my bed has not even been made :blush: Better get a move on and get a few things done.

Comment

Good morning Dreamy, Rusty, MrT, Molls and all who follow

Never tried chilli choc Dreamy- don't suppose ye have one spare I could take to work for me tea break? Liking your plans for today:goodjob:

Good luck with the weekly shop MrT- don't forget to get us a treat!! xx

Don't get cricket at all Molls:no: Claim to fame tho - was once 'chatted up' many moons ago by one of the lads plays for Ireland- I do hear his name mentioned in the news at times, but he's aint Irish!! Hadn't a notion who he was at time and sadly was more interested in the drink in front of me( Ah well!!

Came home from work yesterday with an unmerciful headache- think its my sinuses playing-up. Just feelin a tad miserable and sorry for self.. Not relishing the thought of work today but a girls gotta do...

Have a lovely Sunday all xx

Comment

Bed made, Mum! Agree on the cricket - tests too slow, but the other versions are brilliant, except for that circus called IPL.

Cars keeping you on your toes?

Comment

Morning folks, awake silly o clock, bit of a busy time yet again (where on earth did I find the time to tip wine down me gullet every waking moment???). There are three temporary promotions (til April 2015) up for grabs at work and the pay difference is huge so I'm having a go, not that optimistic but you gotta be in it to win it! Problem is the application form is longer than Ben Hur and of course, I can't find the one I used to apply for this role despite giving up the grog around then. So far I have got the employment history and education on, the fun bit, why I want the job is yet to come. Wish I could just say I want the money.

Other plans today include making 2 Christmas cakes, the fruit is getting drunk in sherry as I type, sherry I poured, smelt and thought yuk! (mind you it is cheap crap but will do the job); 2 dog walks, trip to town for birthday cards and other bits and a trip to a garden centre where they sell a lot of parrot supplies and might just know of somebody interested in adopting Xavier.

Need to have a good read back !
                  AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

X post, Sweetiepea. Course you can have a muffin - plenty there, so help yourself. Hope you're soon better

Comment

The Christmas cakes are for other people Molly, and they will be their Christmas present this year, its cost me a bloody fortune for the stuff. I would love to do shag all today too but the kitchen is a bit of a war zone - the cakes are half done so no hope, The hound is still asleep thank God so I can lounge about a bit now. My boozing was usually done in the company of my best friend, God alone knows how we made it to work most days, its a very good thing we no longer work in the same place or my resolve might have weakened at the start.

Had bits of people intersted int he birdy but nothing firm looks like he'll be going to G's parents next weekend which we desperately don't want to do but not a lot of choice as himself is already on heavy-duty steriods again.

Its absolutely freezing here too which helps nothing!
                      AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Morning guys, busy here today for nearly 8am
                        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

mollyka;1589393 wrote: Morning Pinky!! well - I'm here cos the alternative is housework ;-)
                          How's you - and MrsP?
                          Aye were canny, shes still asleep.I've been up since 6.50am, done a proposal for a psychology article, whilst she still snores lol
                          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

:wavin:Pink, Spidey, the only two busy bees around today, it seems.

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1589403 wrote: :wavin:Pink, Spidey, the only two busy bees around today, it seems.
                              hiya dreamy,

yeah a little busy then having a chill. I'm doing some more uni work for a presentation, where the buggers in my group have left me with 14 slides to do and all the criticalanalysis. That's my rant over, best get on with it and have a wee skive on here now and then
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                              X