Army Thread Tuesday 26th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tabs, gardening stuff's going back again, :upset::upset:. Just in a more ordered state :yay:.

Need any empty tin cans, though? And enough egg cartons to keep egg packing industry industrious for some time - great for starting seedlings, though. Ditto toilet roll tubes. Talk a bout deprivation anxiety (or waste not want not, if you want a positive spin on things).
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Morning Army just made my first coffee of the day and put the heating on for a while it feels very cold here. A free hamper for xmas from work? I'm sure in the last job I worked in we got nothing not even a bonus. I have to see my solicitor at 2.30 this afternoon i fell and broke my nose (sober) last December so he's looking in to it for me. i have to sign something so hopefully new year will good news. I didn't get to the library yesterday so will pop in after. Got a pile of washing to go in the machine. Well have a terrific Tuesday. Speaking of exercise i haven't been to aqua fit in 2 wks so off to Friday morning class this week

Comment

Firefox;1590497 wrote: I have to see my solicitor at 2.30 this afternoon i fell and broke my nose (sober) last December so he's looking in to it for me.
        Hi Fox - definitely wouldn't want my lawyer looking into my nostrils :H:H:H (Not that I have a lawyer)

Comment

Already had the drs earlier in the year do that lol. I have to sign an affadavitt I guess to process my case i'll find out later. This team of solictors was recommended to me by my sisters. I don't normally have to use them but this was a really bad from a badly cracked pavement so I was advised to take it further. My claim is against our local authority. Just put me first lot of washing in. I also some winter plants to pot in containers so might get that later or tomorrow plus a load of leaves to sweep up. :leaf::leaf:alm:

Comment

Afternoon Army. I don't think anyone is aboot but I thought I'd pop in and say hi anyway
            Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

:wavin: BH. Interesting day?

Storeroom all neat and tidy, wheelie bin filled with crappy junk. Plastic nursery pots soaking to get them clean - tomorrow's worries.

Life's good!

Comment

Afternoon :hallo:

In from the garden. Been pruning green stuff that grows all over the dry stone wall and sweeping up autumn leaves. It actually looks quite tidy at the front of the house now! :egad: Need to start on the back garden tomorrow. Someone please remind me next year that it's a good idea to sort the garden out before winter arrives.

Was away visiting my mum at the weekend. She was a bit distracted by the foot she hurt last week. Yesterday she went for an x-ray and it turns out she'd broken 3 bones in her foot. There's no surgery required though, she just has to wait for the bones to heal themselves.

Comment

Howdy gang, having a mid afternoon skive from studying
                  I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

:hallo:
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

:wavin: Army

Rec, your mother was a bit distracted with 3 broken bones? She's a tough lady! Glad she doesn't need any op, though.

I'm off - someone has kindly offered to make me supper

Later!

Comment

:wavin:
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hallo JC!

:bedtime:

Sweet dreams, Army!

Comment

Nighty night Dreamy doo.
                            Very quiet tonight so I'm orff to feed Mr JC.
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                            X