TEARS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TEARS!!!

LUV. . . My thoughts and prayers are with you and your mom. I have two friends with cancer at the moment, so IT is always on my mind. . . I'll add you both to my prayers each day. Sounds like it will be an emotional, but important, weekend for you both. Hang in there! You're doing great!

Comment

TEARS!!!

Luv.........I'm sending you all the good vibes and good energy I can through this screen!

:l :l :l :l

We're here with you,
      R-
      :h :h :h :h

Comment

TEARS!!!

Prayers for your family, Luv. Stay strong.

Hugs,

Julie

Comment

TEARS!!!

LUV
          You have many trials and some rough times in your past and in your future. The good news is that you have even more friends here who love you and will think about you and keep you in our prayers every days. I hope you never feel alone.
          You are always a strong inspiration to me - you are so strong!!

Love, :h :h
          Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

TEARS!!!

We are all here for you even though we cannot physically give you a hug. I'm sorry about your sad news. I will continue to pray for your Mama. Love You, Niblet.

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

TEARS!!!

Oh Luv,
              The Lord works in mysterious ways. It is now your turn for you to take care of your mom after she has taken care of you and he knows that you have the strength to help your mother through this.
              I am praying for you and your family.
              I love the title of Fran Drescher's Book Cancer Schmancer.
              Take care Luv! and we all LOVE you!!!!

Comment

TEARS!!!

so sorry to here that...may angels surround & comfort you
                :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

TEARS!!!

Luv,
                  Of course you will be in my prayers. Fortunately for us all, God doesn't dispense his mercy and healing based on our accomplishments or lack thereof . .

Be strong and keep your head up but cry when you need to

Melissa
                  If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

TEARS!!!

Good thing Melissa...I'd be dead and probably anyone within a 100 mile radius around me...crazy as I have been at times. Seriously, I am keeping my faith and just know I started my AF days and got a good head before this news for a reason. I will not let my Mom or my children down when they all need me so much...we've come so far. 20 days seems like just a fews days when yo say it out loud...but WE all know 20 days is ALOT.

Comment

TEARS!!!

20 days is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

TEARS!!!

I had no idea L!!! I am saying prayers for her and you. My mum had cancer 5 years ago and recovered. i hope they have caught it in time. lots of love, Bella xxxxxxx

Comment

Working...
                        X