Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 27th November

Hallo the Quiet Army

Only 1 page today - what's going on? JC and Satz doing the DVD thing, Molly doing the work thing, Anon doing the sunset watching thing, BH doing the shopping thing, Tips doing the e-cig thing and only Fox to hold high the Skiverland banner.

Going to pop into the Nest then pop into bed.

Sleep well, Army
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

mollyka;1591253 wrote: D'ya'know --- and I really amn't being funny --- I would sell my soul to be able to do that!!! Just seem to be chasing my tail lately -- feckin tired out I am! Delighted you got the chance anyhows -- you deserve it!!!
      I did attempt a crimbo present list in my head -- I've next Tuesday off so gonna buy everything that needs real buying then --- and the rest online -- one advantage of having no extended family is that I've shag all people to buy for 'cept the kids, Jamie and Joe!!!
      I'll make you green..................it was bliss. Mind you I had to force myself not to feel guilty.
      Bought a couple of presents but I am not going wild this year. They'll get what they're given.

mollyka;1591254 wrote:
      Have to work right up to Christmas Eve so twill be challenging to say the least! Gawd I'm moaning amn't I!!
      Hoping to get to see Catching Fire on Sat. wonder has anyone seen it?
      Ackshully I haven't got that many days off 'til Chrimbo. Got some days to make up at the orifice and I'm in the volunteer place Monday 23rd for the BIG Christmas dinner and Quiz.

DreamThinkDo;1591255 wrote:
      Hallo the Quiet Army

Only 1 page today - what's going on? JC and Satz doing the DVD thing, Molly doing the work thing, Anon doing the sunset watching thing, BH doing the shopping thing, Tips doing the e-cig thing and only Fox to hold high the Skiverland banner.

Going to pop into the Nest then pop into bed.

Sleep well, Army
      Nightie, night Dreamydoo.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

You're keeping me from my beauty sleep!

Molly, will love you forever and ever and another century for that "young".:H:H

Agree with both of you on the prezzie thing - too much is made of it.

Really off to bed now - even sweeter dreams :l:l
        14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Not quite....................but I am now.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
          X