I GOT THE TOPA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I GOT THE TOPA

I actually posted this down under my last thread - but I got the topa!!!!! I am so excited I could cry. Thank you thank you thank you Dr. L and thank you to all of you who encouraged and supported me. I felt terrible about myself this morning, hopeless etc. and now I am optimistic about the future again!!
    HUGS ALL AROUND TO MY NEW AND GREAT FRIENDS!!
    Jen

I GOT THE TOPA

Yeah! I am so happy for you - keep us all posted...that is way awesome. Don't worry about the "speed bumps" we are all going to get them, just be so proud of yourself that you are on this road to "getting out". Hugs back to you Jenn...I am thrilled. (take the topa slow like the book says...I think it really helps)!!!

Comment

I GOT THE TOPA

Jenn,
      well there you go. I just finished my reply to you and voila there is you hopping up and down on a new thread. Congrats!
      All will be well.
      Lori

Comment

I GOT THE TOPA

So happy for you Jen! Way to go! Go slowly, and do as RJ says in the book! The best to you!

Comment

I GOT THE TOPA

Yahoo you go girl!

Comment

I GOT THE TOPA

Topa

Great news! Let us know how you do with it. I'm curious as I haven't started yet - couldn't get to see my Dr. until the 21st. Like you, I hope she agrees to prescribe it. Glad you're feeling better about yourself.
            Em

Comment

I GOT THE TOPA

Re: Topa

Super glad for you Jenneh. Gabby

Comment

I GOT THE TOPA

Congrats Jen,

Way to keep trying until you found a doc that would let you try! You should be proud of yourself. We are all proud of you!

Marcie

Comment

I GOT THE TOPA

Jenneh congrats, please let us know how it goes, come on chat!:h

Comment

I GOT THE TOPA

Right on Jenneh. Good for you.

Maybe there's hope for Canada's medical system yet.

Helen

Comment

I GOT THE TOPA

Hey Jenneh, That is the best news! I'm soo happy for you!:happy Do make sure you follow the titration schedule by the book, and "hold your hat":hat ...
                      I think you'll love having your life "back":h :P :d ...Judie

ps dON'T WORRY IF YA GET A LITTLE TIRED AT FIRST.. just keep yourself moving,... nap a bit,... then get up and force yourself to walk around, or skip or jump...just move....put on some great music & dance like a "mad woman"....:happy :h

Comment

Working...
                      X