• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Thursday 28th November

:H:H Kick up the the arse they need !

Comment

mollyka;1591805 wrote: Makes me laugh really -- the private V public sector --- poor old dear retired recently and they had to use her collection money to pay for tea and cakes -- they wouldn't give you the steam off their piss ('scuse the crudity)
      Crude away. Never heard that phrase..........going in me little book of crudity.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

It's quite touching to know I can always rely on you folks for support no matter what, not to mention how extremely important it is. I will say goodnight now and check in tomorrow.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

mollyka;1591805 wrote: Makes me laugh really -- the private V public sector --- poor old dear retired recently and they had to use her collection money to pay for tea and cakes -- they wouldn't give you the steam off their piss ('scuse the crudity)
          But to be fair - they get their monies' worth. We don't clock in & out. They have us by the short & curlies - I am actually working now on emails !! - and if I check so will a lot of others.
          40 hour week doesn't exist

Comment

JackieClaire;1591807 wrote: Crude away. Never heard that phrase..........going in me little book of crudity.
            "wouldn't use the steam off their piss - to boil an egg:H:H"
            lovely !

Comment

battery going............... feck .........................

Comment

:upset:I'll say night on shagginphone

Comment

Go to the phone, Satz. We can laugh at your auto-corrects.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Nighter, Tabber, love. We'll have to have a night of tunes soon.......very soon.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ooh get me one while yer there.
                      Trying to find somewhere for lunch tomorrow with my Aunt.
                      Bit of sad news..............she won't be able to keep Ella as she started growling at one of her grandchildren (the dog not my Aunt) but on the brighter side she's defo getting a dog for keeps.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

FFS lost my post for a 3rd time - and I had a kwazillion important things to say:H:H:H. Will try again tomorrow.

Tab, half the time the Army themselves have no clue what's going on.

You've been in the Army for much longer than me, and you know protective they are - despite the craziness. I hate to see somebody saying they're lonely. We can't fix everything, but we do try. :l:l I know that posting here has helped me such a lot on bad days.

Sweet dreams, Army!
                        14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Well said Mollers.
                          And lovely post Dreamster
                          How did I ever manage for 6 months on this shagginphone? Shows how desperate I was eh? :egad: Will be posting here 2 years in Jan. feckin amazing!
                          So Tabs if I can move from daily drinking , too scared to even try one night without my crutch you can maybe too? Just ease into it maybe?
                          Night night to all :wavin:

Comment

There you go Satz, you've always been luvverly bringing me a glass of water. My turn tonight seeing how you're on your phone.

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hey folks

Know yis are prob all tucked up by now just nippin in to say nighters and very touching post there Molls xx still feel like a blow-in here but was made feel v welcome by yis and nearly feel accountable to yis too which has helped keep me on straight n narrow a good few times- thanks all for being here xx

Nighters n sweet dreams xx

Comment

Take 4 on last night

(and I can, because it's still last night somewhere)
                                Tips, haven't read Tractors; it's by a different author; dinner was yellow tail & salads; when are you going to have the dark before one hours - curious to know if it's good; what supper from the Xmas market; wind did a wicked wolf thing and blew store room over - it stopped just before sunset and still behaving itself

Molly, what is son going to be certified for? People-pleasing button not always vital; lovely summary there for Satz, you get a gold star

Steam off their piss to boil an egg: spluttered coffee over laptop when reading it again:H

Sad about Aunt and Ella, JC. I take it somebody's going to look for a new home for her? Ella, I mean, not your aunt. Barrack parrots and dogs looking for new homes:upset:. Oh, re the owner of the dog who ended up rescued from the Big Hole bravely stepped forward a couple of days after the rescue and demanded his dog back. He's a pastor, say's he's willing to pay all the rescue costs, BUT he wants the dog back. Not a peep out of him when his dog was missing, though. /insert boiling blood angry smiley here/

Ooooh, Satz got fed water in bed - lucky girl!

Sweetiepeapie, surely you can't still feel like a blow-in? You're not allowed to!:l:l

And Tabs, what everybody said last night:l:l

Tips woke up all the sparrows and Cape robins when he got up for work; coffee on the Friday thread
                                14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Working...
                                X