Army Thread Friday 29th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning Tipperooo, Dreamydooo, Foxyloxy.............. yooooo hooooo Tawny ................nighty night Zennifer.

Bugger about your embuggerance, Tips.

Ta for the coffee, Dreamy.

Rushing cos we've got to be in the orifice early so I can get away early as I'm having lunch with Aunt. Ella has gone back to the owner's daughter so she's well cared for.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning folks, awake at 2am, 3.20, 5.10 & 7 so finally got up. 12 hr work day today so eyelids will be struggling to cooperate by late afternoon me thinks.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

:wavin: JC and Molly - are you now taking over Anon's role as our resident whizz-kid?

Tab, :cupajoe: for now and :cupajoe: for this pm. And another :cupajoe: for when you need it. Those stop-start nights are the pits, aren't they?

Frisky, Tips, frisky is what I'm feeling. Now, stop that laughing and start pleasing the bossperson for a while.
        14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Coffee is a given for sure. Can make a body frisky I hear tell hehehe.....

Comment

Another one I'm never going to live down... Mind you, I'm used to that from my other my family, the 3D lot. Love them to bits, but they have the memory of a herd of ellies.

Anyway, here's a nice definition for you, phonetics and all:
            frisky
            ˈfrɪski
            adjective
            playful and full of energy.
            "he bounds about like a frisky pup"
            synonyms: lively, bouncy, bubbly, perky, active, energetic, animated, zestful, full of vim and vigour

I mean, really...

Comment

Morning from the workhouse :waving:

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1591945 wrote: Another one I'm never going to live down... Mind you, I'm used to that from my other my family, the 3D lot. Love them to bits, but they have the memory of a herd of ellies.

Anyway, here's a nice definition for you, phonetics and all:
                frisky
                ˈfrɪski
                adjective
                playful and full of energy.
                "he bounds about like a frisky pup"
                synonyms: lively, bouncy, bubbly, perky, active, energetic, animated, zestful, full of vim and vigour

I mean, really...
                Z'actly

Hi & bye Benji

Comment

Goooood morning all :waving:

Any coffee left in da pot?!

Frock sorted for tonight- loverly shade of purple- but shimmery
                  Not so lucky with application of fake sunshine- looks like I've been tangoed! Think have a day ahead with some salt and a loofah!! Really looking forward to this staff do whereas in the past it would fill me full of dread and unease.

Hope ye all have a great day xx

Comment

:wavin: Satz; Tab; have some fresh coffee, Sweetiepeapie, then scrub away :H and enjoy the evening.

Comment

:wavin: Army
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Still feeling fri ... I mean full of vim and vigor, Dreamy?

Enjoy the do tonight, PeaPod. Our year-end function is next week Thursday. A lunch, thank feck - means I get to leave early.

Good to see you Tabbers, old chap. Hope your day isn't too rough. 12 hours is a long stretch.

Hope your lunch was lekker, JC.

No POETS day for Satzuma, Molly or anyone else?
                        I'll do whatever it takes
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Still frisky, Tips, thanks

Molly, your post was at exactly 5:30, proper Saffa time

Guests for supper, will pop in later.

Have a lovely time, Army - especially the Sweetpea one

Comment

Thanks folks will do me best to enjoy

Just done the nails, hair next and then the glad rags will be donned!! Watch out Belfast- here I come!!

That must be some coffee ye have there Dreamy- still frisky?!! Enjoy yer guests and hope everyone else has a loverly evening, might shout in later if anybody still about,

Laters xx

Comment

Evening army just making some chilli con carne for dinner with brown rice and salad trying eat a bit healthier lol andi only had 4 biscuits this afternoon. Very cold evening here. Sweetpea enjoy your evening your dress sounds lovely nice to be able to get glammed up for something do take some pics.:handbag:out:

Comment

Evening :hallo:

Glad the travel embuggerances failed to materialise tips, must say I admire your determination to make it in to work on time. :goodjob:

Sorry to hear about ella, Jackie, but it's good to hear your aunt will still be getting a dog. I need to find a new home for amy too. Yep....she's outgrown her cage and needs a bigger one. :nutso:

Hope you have an enjoyable evening sweetiepea.

And it's good to see you showing your face tabs.

Will you be informing your supper guests of your Friday friskiness dreamy? Here's an ever so slightly less nice definition of the word for you:

Urban Dictionary: frisky

I went Christmas present shopping today. No idea what came over me there....it's not even December yet, FFS.

Comment

Working...
                                X