Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Friday 29th November

Enjoy your chilli foxy and well done on stopping at 4 biccies. :goodjob:

I could no more stop at 4 biccies than I could stop at 4 drinks. My solution is to avoid buying them (the biccies, not the drinks :upset.

Comment

I would have gone on a boccie binge too, methinks.

:hallo: again, Army. The house is quiet for a change: eldest cub visiting a friend, and the youngest has gone to the movies with a friend. I'm half asleep already, though. No getting frisky here.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1592072 wrote: I would have gone on a boccie binge too, methinks.

:hallo: again, Army. The house is quiet for a change: eldest cub visiting a friend, and the youngest has gone to the movies with a friend. I'm half asleep already, though. No getting frisky here.
        Wassa a boccie
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1592084 wrote: Wassa a boccie
          A cross between a biccie and a choccie, perhaps? :new:

Evening Jackiclaire

How was your day at the orifice?

Comment

Had a lovely lunch with Aunt. Hard to put into words just how much I :h that woman.

Bugger getting home from town though. It's only fecking 5 miles from home but took an hour and a half. No blooming bus then the traffic was abominable..............still had a nice natter with the bloke next to me about his best mate who's Mrs had just had a baby and was it too soon to go out and wet the baby's head. Came to the conclusion that seeing how the babe was only born this morning and home this afternoon might be a bit soon.

Oh and it's pay day and would you believe only been paid for 4 days this month when I've done 8. Well...............as you can imagine I was well pissed off. Told Mr JC to get the office manager to sort that out toot fecking sweet.............after all it's bloody Christmas..........and no I couldn't just have it tagged on to the end of January............just who does the office manager think I am. Paris fecking Hilton.

Anyway got home, got under the blanket with me hot water bottle and watched a nice CSI...........so all is good.

Oh and I got the cash.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Recluse;1592088 wrote: A cross between a biccie and a choccie, perhaps? :new:

Evening Jackiclaire

How was your day at the orifice?
              I'll have 10 of them then please and apart from the cock up with my pay. The orifice was all right, nothing broke down when I got near to it.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening Army brats:wavin:
                Back from late Christmas lunch here

Kildare Restaurants, Restaurants Near Dublin, Restaurant In Kildare - Village At Lyons| Village At Lyons Restaurant, Cookery School and Hotel in Co. Kildare

Stuffed to the gills !

Orf to read back !

Comment

JackieClaire;1592093 wrote: Had a lovely lunch with Aunt. Hard to put into words just how much I :h that woman.

Bugger getting home from town though. It's only fecking 5 miles from home but took an hour and a half. No blooming bus then the traffic was abominable..............still had a nice natter with the bloke next to me about his best mate who's Mrs had just had a baby and was it too soon to go out and wet the baby's head. Came to the conclusion that seeing how the babe was only born this morning and home this afternoon might be a bit soon.

Oh and it's pay day and would you believe only been paid for 4 days this month when I've done 8. Well...............as you can imagine I was well pissed off. Told Mr JC to get the office manager to sort that out toot fecking sweet.............after all it's bloody Christmas..........and no I couldn't just have it tagged on to the end of January............just who does the office manager think I am. Paris fecking Hilton.

Anyway got home, got under the blanket with me hot water bottle and watched a nice CSI...........so all is good.

Oh and I got the cash.
                  Crikey, you could have walked the 5 miles home in that time! Glad you had a nice lunch with your aunt (and that you got the dosh! :goodjob.

Hiya satzy Got your laptop and charger with you tonight?

Comment

Recluse;1592099 wrote: Crikey, you could have walked the 5 miles home in that time! Glad you had a nice lunch with your aunt (and that you got the dosh! :goodjob.

I know, I know but it was one of those type of situations that you're frightened to move in case it suddenly appears.

Yo there Satz. Ooh must go and lewk at the menu.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Recluse;1592099 wrote: Crikey, you could have walked the 5 miles home in that time! Glad you had a nice lunch with your aunt (and that you got the dosh! :goodjob.

Oh I have Recstar.
                      Any little change to my routine & I'm all over the gaff:H:H
                      Think I have sugar poisioning :yuk:
                      Ate for Ireland I did this afternoon :egad:

Comment

Quick BBC - baby kangaroos.

Comment

I'll have the goat's cheese, followed by the steak and all of the puddings. Ta very much so.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1592107 wrote: I'll have the goat's cheese, followed by the steak and all of the puddings. Ta very much so.
                            OMG JC. They did platters of mini desserts. So you got one of everything. if you were a pig like me :HYUMMY !!

Comment

Evening guys,
                              hope everyones doing well
                              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

satz123;1592108 wrote: OMG JC. They did platters of mini desserts. So you got one of everything. if you were a pig like me :HYUMMY !!
                                Noice.

littlepinkcat;1592110 wrote:
                                Evening guys,
                                hope everyones doing well
                                Very canny, pet. How's yourself?
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X