Sober December!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sober December!

Great work on your 60 days, SBL! Are you still SF, also?

Comment

Sober December!

Way to go, Skull! Congratulations - 60 days is big. We can make it one more day to complete our promise to this thread - and then onward and upward in 2014. I don't know what NS is talking about SF, but whatever it is I hope it is good and the answer is yes (or bad and the answer is no).

Happy almost NYE!

Comment

Sober December!

Pavati, the SF that NoSugar is talking about is Sugar Free. There are a handful of us that decided to add sugar (and tobacco) to the list, for various reasons. To answer NS's question, I was sugar free until Dec. 24th- about 7 weeks... then being with family for the holidays, I just decided fuck it. I fly home tomorrow, on Jan 1st... great day to begin again!

Thanks for the kind words guys Pavati, you're coming up on 30 days! Yayy!

Comment

Sober December!

Oh wait, Pavati, I just realized TODAY is your day 30!! Congratulations my friend! It's been so good to rock December sober with you

Comment

Sober December!

skullbabyland;1605667 wrote: Pavati, the SF that NoSugar is talking about is Sugar Free. There are a handful of us that decided to add sugar (and tobacco) to the list, for various reasons. To answer NS's question, I was sugar free until Dec. 24th- about 7 weeks... then being with family for the holidays, I just decided fuck it. I fly home tomorrow, on Jan 1st... great day to begin again!
            Hey, SBL I'm glad you sacrificed the SF streak rather than the AF streak! Did it make you feel lethargic when you ate it? That's my reaction to both sugar or too much carbohydrate in general. I have not tested in a long time to see whether eating quite a bit of junk makes me crave AL -- really don't feel like doing that experiment again since I feel so much better with both of them outta my life !

See you over on the SF threads! Happy New Year, NS

Comment

Sober December!

Unless I really crack and make a run for the fridge in the next 32 minutes, we made it, Skull! It has been a pleasure hanging out with you here for the month of December. Maybe we'll get a Jan. thread going? I hope you had a wonderful, sober New Year. Thanks for your encouragement and support!

Comment

Sober December!

Yes Pavati, it has been great to rock December. About to enjoy my first morning cup of coffee
                Congrats on 30 days and above!

I just started a sober January thread! See you there?

Comment

Sober December!

NoSugar;1605680 wrote: Hey, SBL I'm glad you sacrificed the SF streak rather than the AF streak! Did it make you feel lethargic when you ate it? That's my reaction to both sugar or too much carbohydrate in general. I have not tested in a long time to see whether eating quite a bit of junk makes me crave AL -- really don't feel like doing that experiment again since I feel so much better with both of them outta my life !

See you over on the SF threads! Happy New Year, NS
                  Yep, I'm definitely considering AF my most important priority by far, though today is day one of no sugar and no tobacco... I admit I'll most likely be a stressed out basket case for a few days, but that's ok, that won't kill me and I'll be happy I did.

Comment

Working...
                  X