Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - December

Gozleme....Yum....

The most deliciously relaxing day has been had here. A few naps, some baking, phone chatting, minimal cleaning effort.

Gig sounds very interesting indeed Mr G. Any chance ex crumpii could become current crumpii? Currant crumpii:H

Hope everybody else is enjoying their Saturday?
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

hey there folks. well, I just made a huge purchase. i now own a frog sanctioned macbook pro. yes, i do know how to put caps lock on but this is much more fun. just absolutely the pits dealing with my vision or lack of. hope you are all well. love you all.

frog?
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Yay Techester! About time you crossed over to the other side and joined the happy Macfolk. Really hope your vision situation can be sorted soon.

I'm off to recline in the afternoon sunshine.

Comment

once i learn to cut and paste you're in big trouble again. miss you froglet
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

oh for dog's sake i don't miss you. how's that.. can't a guy just have a mac moment.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1598756 wrote:

minimal cleaning effort.

Gig sounds very interesting indeed Mr G. Any chance ex crumpii could become current crumpii? Currant crumpii:H
              No.

I throb all forms of yer MCE. (Minimal cleaning effort).

Lol Techstar. Good to see ya.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

good to see you too g. frog must be at the mud oven. i went to a gong meditation the night before last. they incorporated the didgeridoo along with the gongs. i felt as if i were on a greenpeace vessel circling japanese trawlers in the pacific.

Comment

i slipped up.
                  well not really i DECIDED to have cheese and tomato on toast for breaky, after a 30 min internal conversation about it.
                  i might have a salad for dinner tonight, but leave the pork chop in the pan.
                  doubt it though :P
                  AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

On ya, Aspy. After all you've been doing with the juices, now is the time to masticate. Masticate freely and joyfully.

Comment

not with the kids home and awake tf.

oh, masticate i miss read that.
                      AF since 10/26/2009

Comment

I just masticated Tawny!
                        I have a confession. Missing dinner yesterday was because I forgot, breakfast and lunch was because the anxiety fairy stole my stomach and replaced it with a walnut. He/she has only just replaced it so I've just had a sandwich. Nice too!
                        There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                        You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

nothing like a good sanga.

we been thinking on going on a cruise next year,looks like fun.
                          they seem a bit pricey though.
                          AF since 10/26/2009

Comment

Can one masticate and vart at the same time
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1598809 wrote: Can one masticate and vart at the same time
                              Only extremely nimble and bendy women can do that but they choose not to in the company of others. It's a "good manners" thing, as taught in Swiss Finishing Schools ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1598810 wrote: Only extremely nimble and bendy women can do that but they choose not to in the company of others. It's a "good manners" thing, as taught in Swiss Finishing Schools ...
                                Happs would rock that....
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X