Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - December

Good, I'll get out some extra chairs.
    MR Rags just phoned from the fishmonger.
    Oysters $5.99 a dozen.
    I said get 4 dozen.

Just doing the honey prawn mixture now.

Oh Tawny. That must be so sad for the family. I imagine for a few years to come, they'll not have the happiest thoughts at Christmas.

Comment

Rags;1603416 wrote:
      Oysters $5.99 a dozen.
      Cheesessssssssss twice! I paid $16 last Saturday. :upset:

Comment

So did we.

I love Mr Rags.
        He bought peeled green prawns. That will save me 20 mins peeling them.
        Right.

Sausage rolls cooked. They taste good. It's the nutmeg and sage that tweaks them up a notch.
        Honey prawns now marinating.
        Off to do the chicken wings then the chops.

Mr Rags has had to take off to help a friend with a flat battery. So I better get off here and get my arse into gear.

Comment

Is anybody else a bit bored at this time of year?
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1603423 wrote: Is anybody else a bit bored at this time of year?
            Yes'm......

I watch these pedi peeps like a hawk. If I don't like something I say so - nicely of course. I watched the pedi section for a while to check out cleanliness and they are thorough. I don't let them use those blade knifie things. They have a good brand pie/sausage roll warmer for the ins troo ments which is vitally impordant!

I'm reading a book about Bryce Courtenay's son who died of aids. Bad batch of blood during a transfusion - haemophiliac. V.sad.

Also glancing at CI channel. I'm going to have to ban it though. It makes me worry about my safety and mortality. I was looking at the check out guy this morning when I got milk, wondering what horrible things he'd done during his young but obviously deviant life. wTF - he hardly had facial hair..... Maybe that's what alerted me to his potential!

Anyway, again I answer - yeah I'm kinda sorta bored but in a nicelife way.

I've raked leaves in the yard. I'm waiting to pick them up. It's on my job list. Gotta pace myself just in case of boredom.....

Son asked me to travel 1.4 million miles to his house for dinner. I can never ever say no to him....don't say a thing. I will try to get all my remaining tasks done before I leave but not sure if I'll manage it..... Sooooo busy.......
            It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
            Mother Theresa

Comment

Oh - when driving today I've had the top down and have worn my splendiferous new Prada sunglasses.
              Mother Theresa

Comment

Sorry - Tawny - no chats take place. Only instruction if necessary and a final utterance of thanks. It's MY treat to my silent self!
                Mother Theresa

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1603423 wrote: Is anybody else a bit bored at this time of year?
                  Oh cheeses - faark no. This is the one time of the year when I only have to juggle the rest of my life with one full time commitment instead of 2.
                  There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                  You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Arvo Undies...day trip to Nimbin...got 5 offers of weed from quite respectable looking young men...did not partake but geez after looking at Rags menu I now have the munchies...

Go you sexy yoga woman Nicey!

Not bored Bridge...still running a three ring circus...

Comment

How good is it to see so many people reaching great milestones? The latest, Molly and K9 on 2 years. Fan-fuskin-tastic.

Nicey - now pull your top back up, there's a good girl ...

Comment

She's got sunglasses on...no one can see anything...

Comment

oh. s'pose that's allright then. In the city.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1603450 wrote: oh. s'pose that's allright then. In the city.
                            :H In the country would be another matter...

Comment

COTY Christmas update...he is staying with my BIL - the Lamps brother. Last report had him moving furniture - the lounge is too soft - and telling them their house was too small...fortunately he is only staying for 5 days...

Comment

How did you manage to escape a COTY visit this year? Was there a secret lottery? Were large bribes paid and/or received? You must be crestfallen. Yes. Crestfallen. Word for the day.

Comment

Working...
                                X