Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - December

Happy first day of Summer!

Expecting 30C today - so what's not to be happy about?

About time we had some heat Tawny, I am looking forward to a nice walk at some stage and doing lots of washing. Happy days indeed.
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Top of the morning to you TF, Available, and all to come.

Thanks for kicking us orf Frog into what is not only an absolute pearler of a day here, but an exciting month. December can be an excellent time to refelect on where the fusk one is, and where the fusk one wants to go, plotting a devious plan to take over the world.

Have a bonza day Av!

In my future, i see music and mowing.

Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning Mr G. I see my boys mowing today and me supervising.

My plan is to have an AF December and enjoy what summer has to bring.

Life is going to get so much better.

Comment

available;1592621 wrote:
          Life is going to get so much better.
          It sure is
          Morning Available Froglette and Mr G.
          Nice to see you Mrs A.

Now what are we going to do with this glorious day?
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

yay i found youse!
            AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Have a beautiful December Undies!
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I see frogs
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Just rated the thread so I can find us too....arvo all! I now have a gold star in First Aid and I can tie bandages...be warned...I'm going to practice on the Lamp...

Good to see you juicing Aspy, go the kale people! hi to Available and heeeeello Techie...

Comment

Afternoon all, well witching hour for me but dont want to go out in the heat and dont want a wine, my brain is just telling me i do. I have told those thoughts where to go and sipping on a nice cold lemon lime and bitters.

Comment

Very overrated Reg and i am telling myself that. I dont want another hangover as long as i live, had enough to last me a lifetime. Knitting now that is something i should get back into, keeps my hands busy and mind as I am a hopeless knitter!

Comment

Yes Reg very true, i always drop stitches and it never ends up even but that could have been due to drinking copious quantities of vino also. I did 40+ days not long ago so i know i will do it again, i just had a notion that i could moderate. yep alcoholics can do that one NOT. Just not a fan of the withdrawals but I started again so I have to put up with the pain. No pain no gain so they say.

Cooking dinner so the genie is where he belongs and will stay.

Comment

Bought a bunch of organic Kale for $4.50 at the market the other day Happs. Is that a good price? Tasted alright. I had it on some sangers. I know the green stuff is good, and freezer has a few packs of yer frozen spinach for that last minute dish.

What a bloody ripper of a day here. Frog, it must've been spesh were you are? Beach, babes, and not too hot at post code 3000. The water was super, and the craic was 98.

Hang in there AV. Distraction, distraction.......

Did you have a sail Reg?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Arvo all and hiya Ava,

REggie - tried following you on Reggiecam the other day but it kept telling me to try again later.

Had the bestest day. My beautiful little sister and BIL arrived with a huge bunch of lillies; took me to lunch and gave me a ticket to see Aaron Neville and Dr. John at Hamer Hall in April. Something good to look forward to.

Comment

Reggie. Do you need a Genoa jib on the fusker? Or a bigger Knacker!

Marvellous stuff Frog.

I bumped into an old flame the other day at the aquatic centre from bloody 26 yrs ago (so she tells me) during my Sydney inner city prowling days. Struth, she looks exactly the same. We're catching up for a coffee soon. A real blast from the past. Nice sheila, so will be good to catch up.

Have a pearler y'all. Happy cooking. I just had a chook from Iqbal's. Ooroo.

Comment

Working...
                              X