Underoos and Friends - December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another quick fly through from me unfortunately.
    Will make some time for a proper grown up read back tomorrow.

Meantime, Reggie who is that lovely face in your avatar?
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Evening all.

Yes Reg. The lovely lady is Kyoko from 3215/675 Mitsubishi ave, Okinawa. Her dad Mr Osama didn't take too kindly to me on skype one night. She always looks radiant doesn't she? And she loves Labradors.

A warm one here. It's hard work keeping up with young Jonesy i tell's ya!

Take care everyone. Hoist them sails Reggie baby!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi Mr G! how's it going? Reg, thanks for the tip - just turned on SBS for a dose of Rick now...love that you guys are ahead of us time wise...well, sometimes I do...

Comment

Very good here thx Saucy. Loving the leeeisure time, and chilling reflecting and forming a plan or 2. You?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Opposite...flat out and not really loving it...but with a plan or 2 up my sleeve for when I CAN slow down...

Comment

Cool. I'm just taking care of me for now. training lots physically and a focus on chilling.

Comment

Good, if you don't take care of yourself, you're not much use to anyone - INCLUDING yourself. So be well. x

I just wanted to share this link. I love it - this is a REAL woman who is so joyful. You'll have to scroll down to see some of her pics too.

Anything you can do, I can do almost.

Comment

Thx Happs.

Joy to the yogi's. 'Big gal yoga'. Love it. Cool country she is pictured in.

Comment

Will let Sunnybum know Reg xx saw her pics with Leon on Facebook yesterday doing the santa photos. Mr Sunny was not impressed with the queue, made for some funny photos. Well, for us anyway. She is really good, all aglow...

Righto just finished my November assignment and I'm off to bed. Going to stop letting too many people into my head, its doing me in, way too many thoughts are disturbing sometimes. Night lovely ones...

Comment

FYI, Beetroot juices up a storm and adds a gr8 taste to an otherwise pungent cocktail.
                      see you all around.
                      AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Not to mention turning your pee a fantastic colour! morning Aspy, morning all!

Comment

Morning undies,
                          Yes Bridge it is getting busy already...very much so for the Cakes house.
                          Reggie - 'a condom ful of walnuts' ROFL

Well it seems the 8yr old has fractured his wrist....again. 2nd time this year, exactly the same fracture as last time. I'm feeling the need to explain myself to everyone before someone calls DOCS!

Saw this last night & just love the thinking outside the box...or loo.
                          From public loo to private home - Telegraph
                          Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

theage.com.au

Comment

Morning Aspy, Happstar, Grinder and news buffs everywhere

I hear beetroot juice is real good stuff. You'll be down to your fighting weight in no time Aspy!

I see a thread here on entertaining apps. I dare not tell them of the most entertaining of all........BRIDGETRACKER.

Edit: Nice link Grinder. There are no limits. I had a squizz at celebrity houses for sale on same page and geez, some of the grand joints in the UK countryside aren't much more than houses here in inner suburbia that go for a mill and a bit.

Have a ripper roto rooters!

Comment

feeling a bit inspired by Aspy's juicing and the yoga lady! (Love the title of her blog!!!). This morning I started to feel that my stretches might be getting a little bit stretchier, so maybe there is hope for me yet. I like the fact that because I dont know anyone much here, I'm not being invited to Xmas parties so it is relatively easy to keep up my healthy eating and exercise regime.

Mr B is being an arse at the moment. What with him being like that at home, and my boss being an arse at work, I just want to take myself off somewhere quiet and be on my own for a while.
                                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X