Underoos and Friends - December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I got the juicer out...now I just need to get juicing. Excellent....
    Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

I have spent hrs on YouTube researching juicers, blenders, and Nutribullet. I forgot, dehydrators also. The speed and heat of blenders and Nutribullet remove some of the nutrients of fruits and veggies. Even so, still better than McDonalds. Juicers are a slower speed so less heat and remove the skin, meaning removing pesticides if you don't buy organic. If you are concerned about fiber, throw in a tablespoon of tasteless fiber. It dissolves and you don't know it is there.

Thank you for letting me contribute the outcome of meaningless time on YouTube!

Happy juicing! Cheers to health!

Comment

G'day Lucky,
        Howzit going?

Comment

Rags, all is good. We have known each other a long time! Always nice to read your posts and see pics. I love the volunteer work you are doing with the fire group in your area. I have a lot of experience with fire agencies from a business standpoint.

Now researching humidifiers which I hear help prevent wrinkles. They are like rubbing leather cream into an old, dried out leather chair, if you buy the hype. I think I do!

Comment

Hi Lucky! re the dehydrators...not that I'm buying one YET...BUT...is the Excalibur the way to go?

Thanking you in advance :H

Comment

Arvo Undies et al,

Raggsy - I like Jamie but I'm a bit over the plonk-it-on-a-board presentation. Things are starting to look a bit like a Hairy Goat's Breakfast (IMHO). I also don't understand why we have to sprinkle/pour/add things "from a height".

I really enjoyed Annabel Crabb's "Kitchen Cabinet" with Joe Hockey last night. I reckon she's a ripper presenter/journalist. And then I watched Kerry O'Brien and Paul Keating on whom I had a secret crush all those years ago. Oh, it's currently such a sad, sad life for a rageing Leftie ...

So, like Aspy, are you all juicing to lose weight or is this a general well-being thing? I won't be joining this challenge as I point.blank.refuse to buy another kitchen appliance.

Are those men still on their fishing trip or have they been allowed back home yet?

Comment

Lucks,
                My arms are looking downright reptilian!
                What's the link?
                Hmmm, strawberries and blueberries... I have that about 4 days a week for brekky, with a little dried rolled oats and a slurp of greek style yoghurt.

Yep, we've been here a while.

I'll be in your hemisphere (sort of ) in Feb.
                Goingv to Canada for 2 weeks skiing. Then in July we may possible be driving round Alaska with our friends from Mass..

Comment

Duck - what's wrong with wrinkles?

Comment

Hi Tawn,
                    Mr Rags is allowed back in the house.
                    However he did ask that he have breakfast by himself this morning which was fine by me.

I agree with the board business and sprinkling from a height... more mess to clean up. I suppose it sprinkles more evenly from a height.

OK I have to run. Having the neck MRI at 4:30.

Keating was a canny PM.

Comment

Frog,

Wrinkles hurt! And they make my eyes smaller, therefore my vision is impaired.

Good answer?

Comment

tawnyfrog;1594321 wrote: Duck - what's wrong with wrinkles?
                        I'll show you a pic of my arms... which no longer heal like a teenagers when I cut or bruise 'em. A curse upon my ageing chromosomes.

Comment

lucky 2.0;1594324 wrote: Frog,

Wrinkles hurt! And they make my eyes smaller, therefore my vision is impaired.

Good answer?
                          ***GONG*** Fail.

Comment

Ok, wrinkles are like walking in dry cement. How is that for an answer? I know not to say, how is that and end the sentence. Perhaps I need quotes though?

Chuckling here...

Comment

Duck - please research ... "Will the humidifier fix the back of one's hands and one's elbows and restore them to their original, youthful, smooth and unlined condition? Please provide Youtube evidence and unsolicited testimonials from happy customers. Thanking you in advance ...

Comment

Frog, you are grandiose and have unrealistic expectations. How have these expectations served you in the past?

I will spend more time on YouTube for the facts (lol) and provide update ASAP.

Xo - I know, pushing the limit.

Comment

Working...
                                X