Underoos and Friends - December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tawny I do the juicing for health...my lithe frame doesn't need a diet. Oh hang on, it's actually that I'm getting older & more comfortable with my wobbly bits AND the fact that I now treat my body as the temple it is...not like the amusement park it used to be.
    Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

lucky 2.0;1594333 wrote: Frog, you are grandiose and have unrealistic expectations. How have these expectations served you in the past?
      ***GONG*** Wrong!

Grandiose? I am totally realistic. I expected and accepted the fact that I would age. I just want to see what bullshit the humidifier people can come up with.

:H :H :H

Comment

I expect age to make the soul/mind/spirit wiser. But if the skin needs moisture to be healthy, is there an issue? This is of concern to me because dry air gives me dry nose issues, surgery for this issue were part of my throat surgery and ongoing issue.

I know, I started a sentence incorrectly. My mother contacts media daily when broadcasters use grammar incorrectly.

You folks down under are enjoyable, even if your toilets flush backwards!

Comment

tawnyfrog;1594331 wrote: Duck - please research ... "Will the humidifier fix the back of one's hands and one's elbows and restore them to their original, youthful, smooth and unlined condition? Please provide Youtube evidence and unsolicited testimonials from happy customers. Thanking you in advance ...
          Stand in line Frog...I want the research on the dehydrator first. I NEED to make this...

Raw and Peace - Lovingly crafted living food - Home

Also, sick of the Jamie sprinkle from a great height...and the exaggerated movements...but he does good works...so I'm told...

Comment

Look, it's all about yer AION portal activation, see?

Now, It is time to take action again! It is time to take the destiny of our wrinkles into our own hands! Therefore we will meet in groups large and small, as individuals and couples, at the time of the heliocentric Uranus Pluto square on December 5th. Many of us will gather and visualize the Event happening in the NOW and will be thus creating a clear and harmonious channel of manifestation for the final humidification of the planet.

Our visualization will support the plan for planetary humidification, so that it manifests as soon as possible, as non-violently and smoothly as possible. We can do it! It needs to go viral! We need to reach many people, so that the critical mass of people actually doing it is attained. Please post it on your websites and blogs. You can create a video about this and post it on Youtube.

The time of the AION portal activation signifies the peak of Uranus Pluto square, which is occurring in the 2012-2015 timeframe. This is the most important astrological aspect of our times and its meaning is very simple: revolution of the wrinkle. The exact heliocentric moment of the Uranus Pluto square comes on December 5th. At that moment, a very interesting heliocentric configuration will be taking place apart from Uranus Pluto square. Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune and Pluto will form a six pointed star mandala around the Sun: Only then can the humidification process begin.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Oh dear, G honey...are you drinking again? :H

Happs, yes. Yes you MUST make that. And then send it post hast to 100 Sydney Rd. C/O A Better Me.
              Ta.
              Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

super, so like, i want to be fit and healthy to play with my kids in the years to come. also they recon now kids of fat peeps are 50% more likely to trend to porkage...so yer. plan on doing 10day juice only and see how i feel. will defo include more fresh juice in my future diet from now on, its very nice and very good for yas.
                AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Aspy,

Great stuff with the juicing. To keep up the momentum, I thought it might be helpful for you to have something to aim for, a goal if you will. So i'm thinking it's an opportune time to polish up those Muay Thai fighting skills. How about we line up a fight with this bloke Henrique. He looks brutal, but the bloke's hopeless. Look at his gut. I bet it's a while since he's juiced. I could tee it up easy. What do ya reckon?

Henriques Zowa: “Hands up and just fight” | Fightmag.net

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

G - you should find an agent and become a sic-fi writer :H
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hi Gman! Thanks - sheila is soldiering on and sticking to no, no to AL! LOL Feel a bit crook today but it will pass. Day 2, off to bed.

Rugs - yes, the beginning of the book it wasn't too bad but in the middle when there are only long dialogues of Aussies I feel lost..But I think nowadays people don't speak such language and there is some exaggeration too. This book is published in Melbourne in 2011 or 12. I took it from TAFE library and I think I can be very proud to be first reader of it because it looks untouched.:H
                      The time for action is now. It's never too late to do something.
                      /Antoine de Saint-Exupery/

Comment

Hello you little buggers.
                        V busy here and wish I could append impordant....but..

Will be interested to hear juicing stories.

I will have to have a shower and activate my ION portal for now, but I shall return in the AM
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I like that Raw & Peace site Happy. The first recipe reminds me to get the dehydrator. I made raw scrambled "eggs" yesterday with tofu and yummy ingredients for flavor and coloring. They were yummy and I have enough for 2 more days. Bought a mandolins last night so I can make raw lasagna.

Will post my personal findings once I have the humidifier. I hope it is not too heavy so I can carry it up and down the stairs to be with me at all times. And it needs to be quiet. I ordered it on a whim with absolutely no research.

Comment

I throb whims...

Comment

A Better Me;1594337 wrote: Tawny I do the juicing for health...my lithe frame doesn't need a diet. Oh hang on, it's actually that I'm getting older & more comfortable with my wobbly bits AND the fact that I now treat my body as the temple it is...not like the amusement park it used to be.
                              :H:H

I want my body to be an amusement park!

I loves all of you equally - for real.

Salutes to Mr G
                              It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                              Mother Theresa

Comment

nicelife;1594658 wrote:

I want my body to be an amusement park!
                                I think mine's turned into Luna Park!

Back in September when my BP was 180/120 I started on BP meds. Had it checked on Monday and now it's 94/61 with a Pulse of 107. Fusking hysterical.

Cold and not sunny in this neck of the woods.

Have a happy day, you lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X