Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - December

Jesus Christ Aspy. How many folk are you juicing for there?:H:H

Honestly Mother Frog, it was terrifying to watch. And the fire pit itself was built dangerously close to the back fence. I was literally too scared to go to sleep in case the fence went up as well.

Well I've spent the day chain sawing my way into a much better mood, elevated by the fact that I spent a good amount of that time by the back fence revving the thing to wake the bogans up.

I hope they felt like shit all day.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1595803 wrote:

Well I've spent the day chain sawing my way into a much better mood, elevated by the fact that I spent a good amount of that time by the back fence revving the thing to wake the bogans up.

I hope they felt like shit all day.
      :H:H:H:H
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Holiday booked for July/August '14.
        Cuzco, the Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, the Amazon and Galapagos.

And I WILL get on that little red boat one way or another if it kills me.
        There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
        You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1595820 wrote: Holiday booked for July/August '14.
          Cuzco, the Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, the Amazon and Galapagos.

And I WILL get on that little red boat one way or another if it kills me.
          Glassy - how exciting!!! And to think that we will get to enjoy it vicariously!!! I can't wait already :H
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

BY the way, I listened to a really interesting interview this morning on Radio New Zealand - thought some of you might be interested. The woman was in NZ as past of the TED-X series, talking about her 5 years of sobriety.

Ann Dowsett-Johnson: Canadian writer, editor, and co-chair of advocacy group the National Roundtable on Girls, Women and Alcohol. Her latest book is Drink : The Intimate Relationship Between Women and Alcohol.

that didn't seem to work, try accessing it from this page instead:

Radio New Zealand : National : Programmes : Saturday Morning

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

yes TW kale does seem to be everywhere, i just trust the eggheads who worked out how good it is for nutrition to calorie type situations.
              bbbj, that's all mine i tells ya! to be honest i am dividing it up with a few friends, mum is coming with me next week we are forming a micro co-op.
              AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Evening all, including the anally generous, and not so anally generous, i.e. the Ag's and the Nag's.....

Good stuff Jonesy. Wasn't daddy big puss' party was it? Wish i was around last night to chat.

I reckon the juicer will make quick work of all those veggies Aspy!

Corker of a day here, and another tomorrow probably. Pity i gotta pay the ferryperson by working. But that's totally cool with me. Happy to have a job.

Have a beaut night everyone.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Thanks for that link Missy. I enjoyed listening to Ann and Kimmy.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Thanks Miss B
                    Will check that out tomorrow.
                    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Mitchell Johnson, 7/40 yer baby. :goodjob:
                      AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Hi everyone. Here are some photos of recent activity going back of the past few months. Still waiting on a call from the eye bank. Have a little bag packed. I did go t yoga today. I highly recommend it.

October 26th 6:15am Phoenix Sonoran Preserve

7:30am

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Me...

Part of me with friends...
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

OMG I almost forgot........

Frog?

Comment

Oh I love the one with the balloons Techie!
                              I hope you get a result soon. You must be very frustrated by now.

Morning everyboddeee.

The cicadas are out there blasting a tune, so we all know what that means. Batten down the hatches, it's going to be a super hot one.

Have a wonderful Sunday, whatever you're doing Undies.
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Techie - how long are you likely to wait for the eye bank?

We got up early for a bike ride, but Mr B got a puncture early on in :-( He's been riding my triathlon bike, but (a) it is too small for him and (b) the tires just aren't made for the roads around here so his Xmas present has now been decided - I'd been trying to toss up between a bike or a weekend away in Canberra to see some of his friends down there. So we are off to the bike shop this afternoon!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X