Underoos and Friends - December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a spot of house keeping to attend to. Aspy your 4 yrs sober is an amaaaazing achievement. Go you! So you gotta change the date on your signature thingy...it's 2013.
    Carry on.
    Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

done grinder
      AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

My fellow Bunnings girl beat me too it Asp. Yep, we've even bought two different varieties of kale, including Russian.

and wait for it...its our wedding anniversary Saturday week and we had a laugh coz remember last year we ended up at Bunnings shopping after our dinner out?

Comment

Blooy hell, Aspy - that's a shut-load in such a short time. Well done you! What's your realistic goal (as opposed to that crappy BMI bullshit figure they gave you)?

MrG - please ensure the mouthguard and gooly protector are colour-coordinated. Grinder would want it that way.

I'm having a pink dress day to decompress after yesterday's mammoth deconstruction effort.

Comment

Oh and Happs - I sadly report that the Great Potato Growing Experiment was an epic FAIL. Spuds the size of tortoise gonads ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1597272 wrote: Blooy hell, Aspy - that's a shut-load in such a short time. Well done you! What's your realistic goal (as opposed to that crappy BMI bullshit figure they gave you)?

not sure, I plan on living within my means calorie wise and getting more excersize.
              85kg sounds about right to stop thinking loosing weight and start just living life.

bmi recon 78kg is top weight in the healthy range. heh.
              AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

According to my BMI, my weight is perfect.
                It's only my height that is the problem.
                I would have to be about 10 foot for it to pan out.
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

78kg would be alright if you were a really fat jockey.

85 sounds good to me for a bloke who's got years of footies to kick around with the kids. Good job you.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1597273 wrote: Oh and Happs - I sadly report that the Great Potato Growing Experiment was an epic FAIL. Spuds the size of tortoise gonads ...
                    You just reminded me...fail here too...what with the rats eating every shoot insight, the fox using the pots as leverage to gain access/escape to the yard, our total haul was about 1.5kg...just doesn't justify it...never mind...it was a fun thing...

My height is perfect but the locusts are bagging the crap out of me as they've all shot up several inches each...I'm below their shoulder height now, so I have to kick them to the ground before I smack them around the ears...

Comment

That was a joke btw...no children were harmed in the creation of that post...

Comment

I.am.SOOOOO.getting the Department onto you! I'm on the blower to them as I speak ... (! added with apologies)

Comment

Wha? should we not be smacking the children round the ears? How the bloody hell am I s'posed to maintain control

G - go fashion forward with a teal colour for mouthy & cuppy.
                          Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

I need stilts to maintain control...

Comment

...and Tena Lady...but that's another story...

Comment

Naah ... when I do 'Butterfly Kisses' with my eyelashes, it's like slapping them with a paperhanger's slush brush. Sooooo cooool.

Comment

Working...
                                X