Underoos and Friends - December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nicelife;1597714 wrote: Well, ummmm, yes, it does..... And, yes you certainly CAN tell where it is coming from!

Well, ummmm, I can only report on my experience - of course.

It was very much louder, had a looser sound - all wobbly like. As for the sensation, it had no warning signal, and there was absolutely no way of controlling it. For example, a quick clench of the svinkter valve before or even during a normal passing of wind, can often 'save face' if you are in an awkward location. A vart leaves you no options, other than complete surrender. One positive is that it is odourless - again, my experience. Although, now I think about it, I wouldn't really know because I took off like a hairy goat!

You're welcome Glassy.
    :H You are a LEGEND Nicey...I really do think you're a gem :l

Comment

Also embarrassing is when you've been water skiing or scuba diving and you unknowingly end up with a vagina full of water...... until you flex a muscle or two whilst walking to shore or getting in the boat.
      Fortunately you usually have your cossie or wetsuit on and there's no noise. You just look like you've pissed yourself.
      Well, sometimes there's noise if you've managed to suck a bit of air in too.

Comment

God help us.
        I will never water ski or invert myself again.
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

No. This is impordant. I've just realised I'm a total vaginal tight arse. I have NEVER afforded my girl the luxury of experiencing the joys of water skiing, scuba diving, yoga, trapeze, luge, rabbit trapping, origami, boot scootin', Twister, stamp collecting, curling, ...

I don't deserve to own one. :upset: :upset: :upset: :upset: :upset:

Comment

Horse riding perhaps?

Comment

That awkward moment when you realise there's a whole world out there that has somehow passed you by.....
              There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
              You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1597904 wrote: No. This is impordant. I've just realised I'm a total vaginal tight arse. I have NEVER afforded my girl the luxury of experiencing the joys of water skiing, scuba diving, yoga, trapeze, luge, rabbit trapping, origami, boot scootin', Twister, stamp collecting, curling, ...

I don't deserve to own one. :upset: :upset: :upset: :upset: :upset:
                Awwww. As long as you've spoken nicely to her and stroked her occasionally I'm sure she's fine with it.

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1597990 wrote: As long as you've spoken nicely to her and stroked her occasionally I'm sure she's fine with it.
                  ... but will she still respect me in the morning?

Comment

nicelife;1597714 wrote: Well, ummmm, yes, it does..... And, yes you certainly CAN tell where it is coming from!
                    Thanks Nicey. I actually meant can other people tell where it's coming from, but that's been extremely illuminating. :H :H :H

Comment

tawnyfrog;1597991 wrote: ... but will she still respect me in the morning?
                      :H:H

But...move over varters...more news...I just got the latest Aldi catalogue and there is a food dehydrator in it!!! Cakes, this means I can make that bloody delicious looking raw espresso millefeuille - amongst much other stuff...and all for $40...on it when it goes into the shops next Wednesday, I'm going to queue up like I did for the cast iron pans...pretty beside myself...

The Lamp is also excited, they've got electric knives - he broke the old one...he doesn't eat meat, but he does like to carve...

Great to have interests isn't it :H

Comment

This talk is FAR too racy for me.

Back to unpacking me Tiffany hand held vac for 50 bucks. It's still in the box, but i do declare i'm excited!

Wobble on Varter's...... Noight.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

tawnyfrog;1597991 wrote: ... but will she still respect me in the morning?
                          She will love you even more. And from what I can gather, become extremely compliant.

Happs - the whole dehydrating thing confuses me. As does many other things.
                          Doesn't that defeat the purpose of fresh?

But Oh hell - what would I know! (places large rock back over head)

Comment

Morning Roto roo's near and not so far,

Noticing what i suspect is a fair bit of Varting going on with the neighbours now that i know what to look for.

Have a pearler out there y'all!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Arvo Undies,

Calling it POETS as it seems today I was girt by fidiots.

Here's a nice thingo for youse: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXh7JR9oKVE[/video]]Christmas Food Court Flash Mob, Hallelujah Chorus - Must See! - YouTube

Comment

myhappyplace;1597886 wrote: :H You are a LEGEND Nicey...I really do think you're a gem :l
                                Right back at ya!!
                                It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                                Mother Theresa

Comment

Working...
                                X