Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - December

Fusk - it is HOT.....
    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
    Mother Theresa

Comment

tawnyfrog;1598326 wrote: Arvo Undies,

Calling it POETS as it seems today I was girt by fidiots.

Here's a nice thingo for youse: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXh7JR9oKVE[/video]]Christmas Food Court Flash Mob, Hallelujah Chorus - Must See! - YouTube
      How good! and yep its fusking hot and I thought I was the only one girt by fidiots but then hey, no man is an island...or something clever like that...

Glassy, you'll have to consult with Mrs Google about the wonders of raw food and dehydrating, I've got the boss up my clacker and need to press on...I'm in it for the dried fruit, the raw sweet treats - like in the Raw and Peace link - and using up the bits from the garden before they go squishy...and it will be fun...

Hey ho... back slater...

Comment

OMG this is so spooky....
        I WAS GIRT BY FIDIOTS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fruit flies got every one of my tomatoes.

That is all.
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Called poets 40 minutes ago and have been waiting outside work for 40 minutes waiting for a fusking taxi
          There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
          You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Dropping in to say THANK YOU!! Thank you for the congratulations. The Undies are special to me and it meant so much to have you drop over & say congratulations. :h
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

NoraC;1598375 wrote: Dropping in to say THANK YOU!! Thank you for the congratulations. The Undies are special to me and it meant so much to have you drop over & say congratulations. :h
              And you are very special to us!!! :h

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1598347 wrote: OMG this is so spooky....
                I WAS GIRT BY FIDIOTS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fruit flies got every one of my tomatoes.

That is all.
                Its like an Unholy Trinity..you, me and the Frog makes three...and the frigging fruit flies...they are camping in our kitchen at the moment awaiting the trays of mangoes...just scored a huge tray for $10...yumbo...

Lovely Nora :l

I've got a yoga mag, my last weekend of training and two classes to teach on the weekend...obsessed much? but after this I'm fully qualified. Where did this year go?

Comment

myhappyplace;1598412 wrote: but after this I'm fully qualified. Where did this year go?
                  Woo-friggin-hoo HP - that's excellent.
                  Tawny I loooove flash mobs. It's on my bucket list to be in one.
                  I've got one particular fidiot on my radar, a very aggressive Dad at the school. I'm avoiding him & his nasty fidiot attitude.
                  And that's all I got right now.
                  Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

Evening Cakes.

Hey, you've got me thinking...about the bucketlist thing. Or at least a 2014 Undies bucketlist. Where we all give out a couple of things that we WILL do next year. And support each other to stick to the idea...just a thought...

Give the dad some of the doped up shortbread Nicey is baking for her boss. That's the Christmas spirit

Comment

myhappyplace;1598412 wrote: Its like an Unholy Trinity..you, me and the Frog makes three...and the frigging fruit flies...they are camping in our kitchen at the moment awaiting the trays of mangoes...just scored a huge tray for $10...yumbo...

Lovely Nora :l

I've got a yoga mag, my last weekend of training and two classes to teach on the weekend...obsessed much? but after this I'm fully qualified. Where did this year go?
                      OI! Just 3? I don't bloody think so. I'm so bloody girt by fidiots I didn't even think of mentioning it. In fact, I'm not only girt by them I'm scaffolded, so Dog help me if they ever have enough sense to point themselves in the same direction and walk. 3D fidiots is what I'm talkin' about here people!!!

But YAY!!!! for our HAPPS - well done you, you good thing!!!

myhappyplace;1598431 wrote:
                      Evening Cakes.

Hey, you've got me thinking...about the bucketlist thing. Or at least a 2014 Undies bucketlist. Where we all give out a couple of things that we WILL do next year. And support each other to stick to the idea...just a thought...
                      And it's a great thought too! I'm in!

Comment

NoraC;1598375 wrote: Dropping in to say THANK YOU!! Thank you for the congratulations. The Undies are special to me and it meant so much to have you drop over & say congratulations. :h
                        You deserve it little one.
                        GREAT effort.
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

[QUOTE =myhappyplace;1598412]Its like an Unholy Trinity..you, me and the Frog makes three...and the frigging fruit flies...they are camping in our kitchen at the moment awaiting the trays of mangoes...just scored a huge tray for $10...yumbo...

Isn't there a story about three witches?:H
                          I know! The little B's are flapping their wings on the ceiling of the living room. My best guess is that they hatched in this room. Eeeewwww....
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Just realised that it's 11:30 pm and I forgot to have dinner again. And lunch. And breakfast.

And now that I'm thinking about it my tummy is starting to hurt so I'm going to bed.

Comment

Yikes, Glassy - I hope you've made up for it by now. I did. Just went out for a lovely feed of feta, spinach & mushroom gozleme with yoghurt and a nice salad. Didn't eat it all but a fair bit of it. I feel quite virtuous.

Obviously all Undies are deliciously b & i today. This is good.

Comment

Burp Frog!

Arvo Roo's.

Good on ya Nora, and you beeewdy Saucy on the Yoga yogi yoda instructionage achievementage.

Well undies, have been having a noice fiddle with me little website. You know, in the engine room, deep in vartage and such like territory. Just uploaded a new blog, and had a play with some images. Pretty easy stuff even for a doodyhead. Very noice.

Gig tonight playing for ex crumpii. She's very excited and nervous as she rarely performs live. There are limo's and champuss dahling. Strange and amusing evening ahead for the perennial observer from afar......moi.

Ooroo. Have a rip snorter.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X