Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - December

What's up your Veginess?
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I love the way you all make varting sound like a lifestyle choice. I may be naive (well, yes I guess we've established that) but I kind of assumed it was involuntary.
      There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
      You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Reginald - you've got to pay attention. For a short moment in time we discussed varts NOT farts. A subtle yet monumental difference.

Fart jokes, like dick jokes are a bit yawwwwn-making, dontcha think?

How've you been otherwise, Reginald, snakes belly aside?

Comment

Reggie;1598819 wrote: I feel vacuous. sometimes . ok other times ..thanks for arsking me beloved bridge :l:h
          And Tawny:l
          You're anything BUT vacuous as a person. That's absurd. You are a remarkably well rounded and intelligent person

Where do you get these ideas Reg?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Reggie;1598820 wrote:
            Fuck it I am just a winey middle aged dude morphing into a old codger
            Yeah, well that doesn't make you Robinson Crusoe-ette! You say that as though it's a bad thing!

As an aside, I just discovered (thank you Ms Google) that the original title of the book about Rob was The Life and Strange Surprizing Adventures of Robinson Crusoe, Of York, Mariner: Who lived Eight and Twenty Years, all alone in an un-inhabited Island on the Coast of America, near the Mouth of the Great River of Oroonoque; Having been cast on Shore by Shipwreck, wherein all the Men perished but himself. With An Account how he was at last as strangely deliver'd by Pyrates.

So take that to yer book club, baby!

Comment

Reggie;1598831 wrote: Very Long title :H
              no need to write the rest I spose its like a extended haiku poem .
              Thanx Glittering Glass
              Glittering you say? I've never thought of myself that way but thanks to you, dear Reggie, now I just might! :h You are indeed a treasure!

Comment

Reggie;1598827 wrote: Sorry i wouldnt know ..Just go through .."moments" ..some times little some times fucking big ..strange thing usually when I am off the turps ...
                I get headaches and my stupid brain starts developing delusions of grandeur .. Thoughts that are just illusions. Dont know maybe I need one of those white jackets with the long sleeves .

I just have trouble controlling my thoughts alot these days.

Dont worry I am ok
                does pass
                Sorry I lost a post there.

When you first get off the piss, there are some bloody annoying and disturbing thoughts that come up Reg.
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1598842 wrote: Sorry I lost a post there.

When you first get off the piss, there are some bloody annoying and disturbing thoughts that come up Reg.
                  Agreed Bridge. Hi everybody! :l Reg

Comment

techie;1598773 wrote: good to see you too g. frog must be at the mud oven. i went to a gong meditation the night before last. they incorporated the didgeridoo along with the gongs. i felt as if i were on a greenpeace vessel circling japanese trawlers in the pacific.
                    Twin power activate Techie :l I did Kirtan and Mantra yoga today...and...I liked it...

Comment

Oops...way too many huggy things...must have scared you all off...

Comment

myhappyplace;1598863 wrote: Oops...way too many huggy things...must have scared you all off...
                        Noooooooo. Any and all huggy things appreciated here please. *insert sad picture of empty hug-needy arms here*

Comment

It is wonderful to be here and have you share yourselves with me - and others.

Sitting here reading about your day after taking darling dad out for his 73rd birthday.

I smiled, had a chuckles, felt concerned and sad for some, and delighted in news from others. Lots of feelings to enjoy as I think fondly of you all!

Biggest love to Reg.in.ald! You're perfect, just the way you are. Love you xxxx

Aspy - you made me chuckle out loud, so you get the trophy today.

Tawny you get an excellence award for fanging it so well.

Salute to Mr G.

Thanks for being such fabulous company - often. Most days you guys make my world a softer place.

Love and light to you all :h:l
                          It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                          Mother Theresa

Comment

Oh, and isn't it fantabulous to see our Techster! MWAH
                            It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                            Mother Theresa

Comment

nicelife;1598870 wrote:
                              Thanks for being such fabulous company - often. Most days you guys make my world a softer place.

Love and light to you all :h:l
                              Oh sweetheart - you said that so much better than I ever could.

But my sentiments exactly! :h :h :h

Comment

Thanks Reg. I love that my boobies seem to have some kind of magic button attachment. Must investigate :H

Comment

Working...
                                X