Underoos and Friends - December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reggie;1598894 wrote: Just a late night post i have been questioning my dentists wisdom. Do you guys trust ya dentist.
    I am very paranoid about mine ...i reckon she is drilling for dollars its one of those dentist clinics were the give you a complementary tooth brush and tube of tooth paste in our own interest.

I reckon in my parinoid state they want to keep me teeth in a state of crisis so they make money

Do ya think im pariniod or spot on

I reckon im spot on
    Raggs main Vasquez excluded
    I hear you Reggie and you're right to be paranoid. I've paid off my dentist's mortgage and put both of her kids through private school but the bills still keep coming.
    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Hola y'all,

Reg, when ya teef hurt for extended periods, rip the fusker out, otherwise brush em every day and let em be, that's what i reckon. Mr Rags is probably the best dentist going, but struth, you wouldn't want him hovering over you with the drill if he's fanging for a fag.

Sounds like you're stressed about Olive and her old age? I was like that for the last couple of years of my dog's life, dreading the day. Enjoy your time with her now Reggie baby. I hope Olive is comfortable.

Crikey, i've just spent over an hour in city traffic. You'd have to be a bunny to knowingly drive there on a saturday night. Interesting seeing the punters out and about though. Seems nothing much has changed since i was a lad. The same cliches doing the rounds. Great gig. Noight.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hello Sunday Morning

Wake up everyone, there's a day to be had, and there's only 18 hours left of it!

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1598987 wrote: Hello Sunday Morning

Wake up everyone, there's a day to be had, and there's only 18 hours left of it!
          Intrepid and glittering. And a pretty magical sheila too.

Morning Glassy, Lorna, Lora, Techie, Ron01, his missus Svetlanka0174 and the kids, and all to come,

Crikey Glassy! You're spot on with the math. 16.5 hrs to go. Rehearsal today. Always great to catch up with the band. Have a pearler out there.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Reggie;1598894 wrote: Just a late night post i have been questioning my dentists wisdom. Do you guys trust ya dentist.
            Raggsy is shagging hers. Maybe ask her? Maybe they've got a 'safety word'?
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning Glassy and Mr G.

Have fun today and remember.....NRNR....
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1599031 wrote: Morning Glassy and Mr G.

Have fun today and remember.....NRNR....
                That's right!

Have a beeewdy today Jonesy whatever you're up to. Bunnings? Struth, i haven't been there in awhile. Probably a good thing, cause i know as i'm queuing at the cash register i'd likely take em up on their offer of 20 metres of hosing only $5.00. Or Swiss army knife multi tool, $8.95, Chromium magnoid screwdriver set, only $9.95! Dynamic lifter, 10 kilo bag, $ 4.95!

Comment

Guitarista;1599037 wrote: That's right!

Have a beeewdy today Jonesy whatever you're up to. Bunnings? Struth, i haven't been there in awhile. Probably a good thing, cause i know as i'm queuing at the cash register i'd likely take em up on their offer of 20 metres of hosing only $5.00. Or Swiss army knife multi tool, $8.95, Chromium magnoid screwdriver set, only $9.95! Dynamic lifter, 10 kilo bag, $ 4.95!
                  Well I wasn't going to, but now you've got me thinking.....
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Happy Sunday!!!!

What's NRNR? Should I too be wary

Home alone today - golf day. :goodjob:

About to bake little cookies and stuff for those I lurve.....

Light drizzle here.

Lady Dharma is now deaf - well mostly. Had a procedure on Friday to sort out her ears and there was lots of hear piercing her eardrums which was extracted plus millions of gunk but now she no hear much t'all. Well, I noticed the loss recently anyway. Her balance is still off, she wandering around like a zombie and the meds to prevent infection are making her barf everywhere. Poor Lady Dharma.

Be happy and spread lusciousness everywhere you go.
                    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                    Mother Theresa

Comment

we are attending a 3 yr old birthday BBQ at Visit South Bank should be CRAZY busy, HOT, smelly and CRANKY... and that's just me! still the kids love the water so thats fun they have spurty things and whooshy things also
                      AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Reggie my love. I shouldn't comment on dentist situ, but I will.

I reckon they're out to capture my loveliness in their tube sucky thing and make me a prisoner of their desire.

Last time I went I shook so much my shoes fell off. They were thigh high boots!

I've never had to have work done but its a load of $ to terrify me clean.....

I reckon I'd die if I had to get drilled.....well, you know what I mean!
                        Mother Theresa

Comment

aspman;1599044 wrote: we are attending a 3 yr old birthday BBQ at Visit South Bank should be CRAZY busy, HOT, smelly and CRANKY... and that's just me! still the kids love the water so thats fun they have spurty things and whooshy things also
                          Sounds splendiferous Aspy! Go get em tiger.
                          Mother Theresa

Comment

Guitarista;1599037 wrote: That's right!

Well, at the risk of being a bit crude, I've been single for so long the thought of 20 metres of hosing doesn't exactly turn me off. :H

Comment

nicelife;1599042 wrote:

Lady Dharma is now deaf - well mostly. Had a procedure on Friday to sort out her ears and there was lots of hear piercing her eardrums which was extracted plus millions of gunk but now she no hear much t'all. Well, I noticed the loss recently anyway. Her balance is still off, she wandering around like a zombie and the meds to prevent infection are making her barf everywhere. Poor Lady Dharma.
                              Oh - that's so sad. Many many hugs for Lady Dharma, and a few for Nicey as well! :huggy :huggy :huggy

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1599050 wrote: Well, at the risk of being a bit crude, I've been single for so long the thought of 20 metres of hosing doesn't exactly turn me off. :H
                                I'm hearin ya Glassy!!!!
                                Mother Theresa

Comment

Working...
                                X