Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - December

Jumpin Jehosephats! :blush::blush::blush:

Noicey, after your TOTALLY visual description/demonstration of the vart, i decree you are ready for the meaning of NRNR.......'No root, no ride'. It's an old line i used to use to pull the chicks. (Worked on Bridget all the time )

My thoughts are with Lady Dharma. Geez, poor pooch. Hope she gets better real soon.

Incoming mail......Sky bleu approaching.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Re: aging pets
      My little Bella has just turned 11 and is starting to show some signs of age. Nothing too serious, but I've noticed she's a bit stiff when she first starts walking after a nap etc. She's due for her checkup/shots this month, so I'll see what the vet thinks. Last year he said she was fantastic for her age so hopefully we can pull a repeat performance!
      There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
      You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

All the best with Bella Glassy. My old fella lived to 15 and he was a big dog. :l

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Guitarista;1599083 wrote: All the best with Bella Glassy. My old fella lived to 15 and he was a big dog. :l
          If Bella makes it to be a big dog of 15 I'll be very happy. And perhaps a little perplexed, given that she's a cat.

Comment

Reggie;1599112 wrote: Afternoon undies what a glorious day is today voluminous apologies for my miserable self last night much better today as I am on my little red yacht (thinking of Glitter Glassy) all good going to lunch at Pelicans Landing Williamstown you will have to google for my Reginas birth day ... Yippee she now a tweeny
            Hope your world is grouse. Must be off
            Cheerios
            No apologies necessary Reggie - I hope you all, and especially the tweeny Regina, have a fabtastic day!

Comment

Morning All.
              You're allowed to have a bad day Reg

Just reading around the site a bit and I see that the Christmas-specific grog issues are already coming to the fore. Predictable and sad.
              Any excuse for a booze hound I suppose.

Been giving some thought to the bucket list idea proffered by Cakes and Happs. Goal setting is a great exercise. I reckon I might do it.
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1599335 wrote: Morning All.
                You're allowed to have a bad day Reg

Just reading around the site a bit and I see that the Christmas-specific grog issues are already coming to the fore. Predictable and sad.
                Any excuse for a booze hound I suppose.

Been giving some thought to the bucket list idea proffered by Cakes and Happs. Goal setting is a great exercise. I reckon I might do it.
                Jump out of a plane with me in 2014?

Morning y'all.

Christmas/festive seasons mightn't appear to be a good time to ditch the turps, but when is a good time? Cutting through the self denial and the barrage of messages that tell us drinking is a social, fun, normal activity for an alcoholic/problem drinker/crossed the line to the dark self abuse side drinker is a challenge to be sure. Still, it has to be a personal decision. When.....is a good time to stop? The sooner the better really. A life can be lost, or injury received or inflicted in all sorts of ways in a drunken 24 hour period. This is the very real possibility when we drink.

On that note, here is an accapella piece in C# major. 'Ode to the vented mandrel'

How r things Corrie? How are you Rags? Blondie? Saff? Ronnie? Mojo? Mish? Shaz? Lilly? all you other ratbags we haven't seen for yonks? :l

Ooroo.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1599335 wrote: Been giving some thought to the bucket list idea proffered by Cakes and Happs. Goal setting is a great exercise. I reckon I might do it.
                  Knew I could count on you! no huge lists, set your own goals but have a plan based on what you want to do and how you want to do it. I've got my thinking cap on...Morning Mr G! planes are allowed if that's what floats your boat :H and boats too, come to think of it...

I am now an officially fully qualified Yoga Instructor. You can all call me Yoda Master - that's what the family is doing

Have a great day everyone!

Comment

Morning Yoda Master.
                    This mornings juice: spinach, carrot & orange...pretty good.
                    Only 4 more sleeps & we fly to Noo Zuland, to the virtual rehab centre that is the inlaws abode. But there's a LOT to do in between now & then so I best get doing it.
                    Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

i think i am in over my head... just signed up for a minni triathalon.
                      i dont swim the best.
                      i have been toying with the idea but today i gave the official nod the the guy running our work effort.
                      400m swim15km bike4 km run.
                      sounds stupid when you put it down on "paper" like that.
                      AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

myhappyplace;1599360 wrote:

I am now an officially fully qualified Yoga Instructor. You can all call me Yoda Master - that's what the family is doing
                        Congrats oh great one!!! Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                        Mother Theresa

Comment

aspman;1599402 wrote: i think i am in over my head... just signed up for a minni triathalon.
                          i dont swim the best.
                          i have been toying with the idea but today i gave the official nod the the guy running our work effort.
                          400m swim15km bike4 km run.
                          sounds stupid when you put it down on "paper" like that.
                          Yikes - I reckon you'll love it. Good idea btw!
                          Mother Theresa

Comment

This is just soooo beautiful. I bawled like a girl.

Dog dying on rubbish heap rescued
                            Mother Theresa

Comment

nicelife;1599412 wrote: This is just soooo beautiful. I bawled like a girl.

Dog dying on rubbish heap rescued
                              Nicey that's just gorgeous. I want to adopt Miley & Frankie....
                              Bucket list: adopt a rescue dog.
                              Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

A Better Me;1599422 wrote: Nicey that's just gorgeous. I want to adopt Miley & Frankie....
                                Bucket list: adopt a rescue dog.
                                Yep, me too Cakes.
                                Mother Theresa

Comment

Working...
                                X