Underoos and Friends - December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My backs rooted again...technical term btw...muscle spasming. I no understand...Jones I have some Endone left over from last year. Would it be ok to take one if the pain gets really bad do you reckon? I saw an acupuncturist, it helped, I'll go back to him.
    HP's puppy is the CUTEST thing I've seen today.
    I throb youse all & take much interest in Aspy's new bike, Missy's work dilemmas, TF's wiring, G spots gigs, Nicey's self yanking, Jonesys shit day et al...
    Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1600131 wrote: 35% posh here. Readily admit I wouldn't know how to use a bidet.
      Ditto
      Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

thanx Missy, looking forward to getting some glasses now.

ive been watching you tube for swimming tips, i swear i have less idea now than i did before. at this rate i wont be able to swim at all if i keep watching them .
        AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Aspy
          I hope this doesn't confuse you more but I really like this website:
          Swimming Technique: Animations & Articles From Experts Swim Smooth

Good luck!

Also, only 55% posh here, but I'm thinking of lodging an appeal. I can hardly be judged for having no mantelpiece, when I don't have a fireplace, can I? :H:H

Happs - she is extraordinarily beautiful! But without meaning to sound negative, you may be interested in a product I bought the other day for getting organic pet stains out of carpet, :H It's called Nature's Miracle and it worked really well on Bella's vomit this morning.

Hugs to everyone else.

I'm just about to go out for a Christmas dinner with G2 and his girlfriend, as he'll be away for Christmas, snowboarding in Colorado.
          There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
          You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1600130 wrote: HAd visions of a Borat style of swimsuit.
            Not that there's anything wrong with that.

One is 35% posh.

Rough about your back Grinder. Is it something as simple as your bed/mattress contributing to the issue?

Struth Missy and Noicey. I reckon if it wasn't for your passion and commitment to your jobs, those joints would fall apart. I hope you both get a decent and restful break over Christmas.

Another relaxing day for yer bludging student. Run, swim, beach, made salmon salad, eat. Noice.

Chin up Posh Jones.

Ooroo.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1600196 wrote:

you may be interested in a product I bought the other day for getting organic pet stains out of carpet, :H It's called Nature's Miracle and it worked really well on Bella's vomit this morning.
              Hi Glassy. Yep +1 for that product. I used it to clean the house after my drummer stayed over last Christmas. I had to mix in some Truck wash, but that's beside the point.

Dinner sounds beaut.

Where's Bird?!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Evening all! very busy googling Natures Miracle and leaving this for you tonight

The Bogan Test

Is it me or is it weird to score high on this one too? I'm a posh bogan :H:H

Hugs to Missy and Lady Dharma who both seem to need it most :l

I'm buying condoms for my locusts, if they parent kids like they parent this puppy then I'm going to be a busy nana and I have things to do first...mwah all...

Comment

that a cool site thanks glassy.
                  AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

but here where i belong the winter season has started and now running on full swing .. by the way, your summer post has spread some warmth here

Comment

ShaunCurry;1600233 wrote: but here where i belong the winter season has started and now running on full swing .. by the way, your summer post has spread some warmth here
                      Welcome Shaun. Any relation to Lisa from Queensland? How are things mate?

G'night Roo's.

Comment

Shaun old mate ... been wondering where you are. Listen, do yo know if Ron 01 and Svetlanka are still an item?

Nighters from me too. My electrodes started to sweat off so I re-attached them with sellotape. That sweated off to. So I went for the heavy stuff. GAFFA TAPE. My frontage looks like something from a totally bizarre B&D movie.

Comment

Reggie - I forgot to ask - how's Olive?

Comment

tawnyfrog;1600241 wrote:
                            Nighters from me too. My electrodes started to sweat off so I re-attached them with sellotape. That sweated off to. So I went for the heavy stuff. GAFFA TAPE. My frontage looks like something from a totally bizarre B&D movie.
                            Photos or it didn't happen Tawny
                            There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                            You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Thanks for that huggle Missy. The day proceeded to get worse.....but that's OK because here is a new one! Yay.

Awoken at 5:30 when the dog vomited on my carpet. What an alarm system. Must look into Glassy's miracle spray there.

Missy, you tried, and had an adventure. There is other work here.

Can't wait to see the puppy pics Happs!!!

Hello Veg mate, and Olive. No fun getting older, is it girl?

Froglette. I believe that the monitor is a red herring. I believe that you've snuck of to have breast implants. That's why they're gaffa taped up. Aren't you worried that you'll topple over when you finally stand up?
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1600422 wrote:

Froglette. I believe that you've snuck off to have breast implants.
                                That was supposed to be a surprise. Now you've spoilt it all. :upset:

Comment

Working...
                                X