Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - December

Morning Jonesy, TF, Olive and y'all.

Yes Bridge, Retriever cam was a bit askew overnight. Hope she's okay.

A balmy morning here. Supposed to be 40c ron. Stay cool and hydrated TF. No more gaffa till it cools down k? k.

Have a pearler out there.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

tawnyfrog;1600450 wrote: That was supposed to be a surprise. Now you've spoilt it all. :upset:
      :H:H The giveaway was when you ordered the large size Barbie camper...

Morning all! Glad you're over your food poisoning, fence and fuck 'em all stuff Bridge...

Middle locust is exhausted and ready to give up his pup to the general family population...hah...no endurance...we did the slow intro to the other pets except the little grey cat who has decided the roof is the best option based on smell alone...my lovely old dog has been brilliant, he only growled at her when she tried to jump on his bed and that was it, boundaries set.

So apart from making a lot of noise and eating a lot we are all good. Business as usual :H

Meeting this morning blah blah blah...would much prefer to be home directing traffic...

Comment

Just lost a long and splendiferous post with lots of sage advice and profound wisdom.....

Most impordant bit of advice was for TF.

TF - now you have your implants you must not be climbing the parameter fence as you are now permanently top heavy. Actually, they double as air bags so you should be okey dokey.

Battled traffic to and from the airport, fought tooth and nail for a legal car park, lost my post - next???

LOVE YOU ALL EQUALLY!!!

Salute to Mr G.
        It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
        Mother Theresa

Comment

Back again.
          52% posh.

Was sent this in an email. Cried. A lot. Lots of emotions and memories.

Someone Who Cares

Go to hospital tomorrow for cortisone injections into my neck and spine so won't be at the Australian Opera flashmob at Dapto Mall tomorrow lunchtime.

Comment

Yep, Raggsy - that's cry-worthy. Will be thinking of you tomorrow.

Gaffer tape is off - gave the nurse a good laugh, now studying my new tits and wondering if I should buy them their own small yet stylish inner city apartment.

Therm-o-meter says 42C.

Comment

Arvo Undies...having a shocker of a day...can't see for yankers...'tis the season for them I think...

Hope your shoulder is ok Rags...

And coz I feel like it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxq__3z9zGM[/video]]Tony Abbott - Wrecking Ball - YouTube

Comment

and while I'm on a roll of procrastination

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAzgEWqzVvc[/video]]

Comment

good ones happs, note to self never read the comments on you tube.
                  i marvel at the level of non thinking some people display.
                  AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Tawny - part of the post I lost this morning was about a program I watched last night. It was 24hr in A&E. This poor woman had fallen face first on a table and knocked all of her teeth out, had a busted lip and blood everywhere, swollen and looking v.orrible. They kept on about how accident prone she was and wondered if they should do neuro testing to see if she was not right in the head. It only took me 2.5 seconds to realise her problem. She had HUGE tits, was a size 4 and was obviously sooooo top heavy she kept falling over herself - yet again.
                    Mother Theresa

Comment

I can't watch you tube at work :upset:
                      Mother Theresa

Comment

'Tis the season for yanker wankers?

Why don't you go and buy yourself some tits too?

Shame about the flash mob Rags. Could you take the royal command performance to the needle exchange up round Picadilly?
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

nicelife;1600560 wrote: Tawny - part of the post I lost this morning was about a program I watched last night. It was 24hr in A&E. This poor woman had fallen face first on a table and knocked all of her teeth out, had a busted lip and blood everywhere, swollen and looking v.orrible. They kept on about how accident prone she was and wondered if they should do neuro testing to see if she was not right in the head. It only took me 2.5 seconds to realise her problem. She had HUGE tits, was a size 4 and was obviously sooooo top heavy she kept falling over herself - yet again.
                          Or was she just rat-arsed?
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

myhappyplace;1600554 wrote: Arvo Undies...having a shocker of a day...can't see for yankers...'tis the season for them I think...

Hope your shoulder is ok Rags...

And coz I feel like it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxq__3z9zGM[/video]]Tony Abbott - Wrecking Ball - YouTube
                            '

loved this!
                            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Arvo roo's,

All the best at the quacks Rags.

Well i tell's ya's. There i was standing in just over waist deep water in the bay preparing me goggles for a swim, when a big black shadow glided right alongside and past me. The majestic beast was probably 1.5 metre's or so square. Big beautiful stingray. Haven't seen one for yonks. I was a little apart from the heaving throng, and it was like she came past at close range just to say.......'G'day G bloke. Just checkin up on ya. Keep doing what yer doing mate. Good on ya....Ooroo'. It was a little startling in such shallow water, but a big thrill. Noice.

Cool in the water, but pretty warm here. About 37c.

Take care all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Very jealous, Mr.G. What an amazing experience. I rooly envy your proximity to water at the mo. At 6pm it's still 41C up here.

Comment

Working...
                                X