Underoos and Friends - December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reggie;1600614 wrote: Hello from hotter than Hades.

Great stuff Mr g I have been swimming , Snorkeling, Fishing, Sailing and generally, Port Phillip Baying dude since I was born and I have to say at present the bay is in great shape . So cool to see the Ray. once when i was fishing with me mates just off Port Melba channel lets call him VBluey hooked what was something huge we thought as he reeled it in just as we looked over it was a massive ray must have just nibble the bait as just at the surface it let off and we watched this AWESOME winged sea creature tack off back to the bottom,. I seen all sorts of creatures in the bay its a another world right on our door step ..Wonderful stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8YkybKVf0I[/video]]Port Philip Bay Spider Crabs Moulting - YouTube

Any way i reckon I can forget the Webber tonight and cook me lamb barby chops on the dash of my VN 1990 Holden Commodore.

Hope every one is well Hair pullers get stuffed!!!!

Enjoy your evening

Cherrio
    G'day Reg. Yep, i agree. The water is crystal clear these days and def has a cleaner vibe about it. I only wish i had me goggles donned at that moment so's i could've got a good look at the animal swimming or should i say gliding away out to sea from an underwater vantage point. I looked em up and they can weigh up to 350 kgs! A thrill nonetheless.

Here's more stuff bayside. What lies beneath | Port Phillip Bay

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Amazing Mr G.
      Stingrays had a bad rep after Steve Irwin, but superb creatures and very shy when I've swum over them.
      Mind you, they may have been intimidated by my cleavage.
      As are a few women here.
      And hence the recent rash of boob jobs.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1600625 wrote: Amazing Mr G.
        Stingrays had a bad rep after Steve Irwin, but superb creatures and very shy when I've swum over them.
        Mind you, they may have been intimidated by my cleavage.
        As are a few women here.
        And hence the recent rash of boob jobs.
        :welcome: :h:h:h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

tawnyfrog;1600546 wrote: Yep, Raggsy - that's cry-worthy. Will be thinking of you tomorrow.

Gaffer tape is off - gave the nurse a good laugh, now studying my new tits and wondering if I should buy them their own small yet stylish inner city apartment.

Therm-o-meter says 42C.
          Tah Tawn. 42... that's hot.

myhappyplace;1600554 wrote:

Hope your shoulder is ok Rags...

And coz I feel like it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxq__3z9zGM[/video]]Tony Abbott - Wrecking Ball - YouTube
          Yep, that's our PM

nicelife;1600560 wrote:
          This poor woman had fallen face . It only took me 2.5 seconds to realise her problem. She had HUGE tits, was a size 4 and was obviously sooooo top heavy she kept falling over herself - yet again.
          Reminds me of that ad I put up a few months ago (which I can't find) with the blond looking for the chips on her plate which were hidden by her bosom.

byebyebridgetjones;1600563 wrote:
          ?

Shame about the flash mob Rags. Could you take the royal command performance to the needle exchange up round Picadilly?
          All is well.... there'll be a repeat performance at Unanderra Woollies on Saturday :H

Comment

Reggie, isn't it amazing what is just out of sight under the water... that seahorse was laden with eggs wasn't she. and I loved the crabs.

Comment

Rags;1600632 wrote: Reggie, isn't it amazing what is just out of sight under the water... that seahorse was laden with eggs wasn't she. and I loved the crabs.
              Many people don't enjoy the crabs so much.

Sorry. Rude mood.
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Well, having parted with $990 this morning to the roofing guys, I was going to visit a friend... go to get in the ute and there's a bloody great crack in the windscreen. Rang NRMA and they sent some idiot with a three day growth round to serenade me with his guitar.
                It gets fixed on Tuesday... for a mere $385.
                Weep.
                Orf to hospital early tomorrow so off to beddy byes.
                See yousesoon

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1600633 wrote: Many people don't enjoy the crabs so much.

Sorry. Rude mood.
                  I just KNEW someone would run with that :H

Comment

Rags;1600632 wrote: and I loved the crabs.
                    Hi Rags,

I loved crabs too.....until i became a musician, whereby i learned to appreciate them in a different way.

Cool link Reg. Those seals are so cute. They seem to be following the diver like excited puppy dogs.

Reg, do you remember a seal came ashore here near middle park/sth melbourne a year or 2 ago? It was on the footpath i think or in someone's garden? Anyway, ended well with seal being caught and not injured. Bit of a one off.

Comment

Rags;1600634 wrote: Rang NRMA and they sent some idiot with a three day growth round to serenade me with his guitar.
                      Well i didn't know. I got the call, so it was just another gig as far as i was concerned.

Comment

Hiya Mr G.
                        When are you going to show us a photo of your bike?

Comment

Reggie;1600639 wrote: shore is Raggsy
                          the underneath world is amazing
                          hope you are well:l
                          Thanks Reggie,
                          yep I'm OK, just neck and shoulder probs.
                          Going to Heron Island in March for a week scuba diving. Looking forward to it.
                          Week after next will start cleaning up the trailer sailer to take her out for a spin on Lake Macquarie after the kiddies return to school.

Comment

Rags;1600641 wrote: Hiya Mr G.
                            When are you going to show us a photo of your bike?
                            You know, i've been thinking of that. First, i'm gonna polish her up and do some fiddling, but slowly slowly for me at the moment. Soon though. Before and after shots as i'm changing the handlebars, not to mention a new hairpiece on order that looks even more real than the present 2 i have.

Comment

Rags;1600634 wrote: Well, having parted with $990 this morning to the roofing guys, I was going to visit a friend... go to get in the ute and there's a bloody great crack in the windscreen. Rang NRMA and they sent some idiot with a three day growth round to serenade me with his guitar.
                              It gets fixed on Tuesday... for a mere $385.
                              Weep.
                              Orf to hospital early tomorrow so off to beddy byes.
                              See yousesoon
                              Are you getting the house roof done Rags?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

xpost 06.56 hrs. :h

Comment

Working...
                                X