Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - December

myhappyplace;1600971 wrote:
    I am soooo calling POETS after I've kicked a few more people...thank dog the family are all behaving including the new addition...

YAY!!!

Miss Behaving;1600975 wrote:
    I'm outta here! 15 days of rest coming up!!
    YAY!!!!
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Bridge, gotta echo what Mr G says...Breathe....although when someone says that to me I feel like smacking them...
      Yes. I would never say that to her within arms length!

Yay Missy. You DID pull a Poets!

I hope Noicey's out on the harbour somewhere with a couple of handsome young fella's getting pampered.

L8tr g8tr's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

hi gang, second last day of the year for me. I have a sore bum from me old wide bike saddle. the young fella i bought the new bike of recons the new seat, about the width of two noodles, will keep me anatomically correct and wont hurt me arse so much.... I will keep you posted

if it's not Varting it's pelvis-spreading.
        AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Off to the Big Smoke, kiddos - back in a couple. Be good and don't spread those pelvi too far.

Comment

Hi peeps!

Man, was it HOT yesty!!! I went swimming at 10pm. Not so bad today but I'm still on shock I reckon.

I've had my five year old grandson for the day/night. Grrrroooooaaaan - he never stops but is great company. We took Oscar to the park at 6.30 this morning. It feels like a million o'clock already. He'll stay again tonight then I'll need a big rest!

Salute to Mr G. Fab story about the sting ray.

Hope all goes well Rags.

Hi ho Reg.

God Bridge, hope the works are finished.

Missy - rest up and have fun!

Happs - what's the new girl's name? Sorry if I've missed that bit of info.

Aspy - I was thinking of how well you're doing with the whole diet exercise thing. You've really thrown yourself into it - no excuses, you're doing a Nike!!

Anyway, I'm back on pool duty...... It's going to be a looooooong day.

Have a splendiferous day and be careful out there.
            It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
            Mother Theresa

Comment

Moaning everyone! So much to say and I'm being whisked off...BUT...

Nicey - meet Molly - well, that's her name today....you know how it is when you've got too many people with different points of view? anyway...hope you get a Nana nap in this arvo...

Asp, good luck with the pelvic spreading...

TF have fun in the city...

Today is our 28th wedding anniversary...slept in as we were up late picking up locusts in party mode and now having breakfast made for us and its donuts (?) someone testing out a new toy, cant even say I don't like donuts...anyway....off to help the Lamp dig some posts for the vegie bed before it gets too hot...

Waving to Missy, Mr G and all to pop in...

Comment

Reggie;1600669 wrote: Found the new laundry down the road

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqZcYPEszN8[/video]]Flight of the Conchords: Business Time - YouTube

Mr Rags takes out the recycling.
                Mr Rags would fall flat on the floor instead of turning on a sexy jeans and shoes routine.
                And there's that bloody NRMA guitar man lurking in the background...

byebyebridgetjones;1600887 wrote: Good luck with your procedure. You'll be fine.

Hello Bridge.
                All went well.
                I did throw up after a cup of coffee and a sandwich in post op.
                The nurse was most surprised when she came to check me.
                "Oh, I didn't hear you, you were very quiet.... Have to call you the silent spewer"
                I think it was a compliment. :H
                Unlike the old guy in the bed next to me who the whole ward n knew he was throwing up.

Was going to say good morning but...Good Afternoon all! all the best for the hospital visit Rags...

All went well.
                Will know in about 3-4 days if the cortisone is working.

aspman;1601177 wrote:
                hi gang, second last day of the year for me. I have a sore bum from me old wide bike saddle.

Could this be another use for Vaseline?
                What would it be like to have a gel filled saddle or would it be the wrong shape?

Comment

Having slept all afternoon, I decided I was OK to go to the Wingello Xmas party.
                  As I have bandaids on my neck, I took along some garlic and a wooden stake to ward off vampires It worked.
                  Did you have the Teddy Tracker switched on Mr G? Did you join in our rendition of the 12 days of Xmas ? Sung at different tempos and all out of tune, but we had a ball.
                  Left early, came home and Mr Rags put me to bed then took out the garbage.

Comment

Here ya go Mr G.
                    Marty my maori mate... he overdid the tattoo a bit, with his ST.
                    He's at the Robertson pie shop. Dreadful pies.
                    Must tell him to go to Gumnut at Mittagong. Best damned pies and sausage rolls in the Sthn Highlands.

Comment

love those under seat exhausts.
                      cops would ping him in Brisbane for no rear mud guard, and try to grab him as a bikie.. lol
                      AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

aspman;1601420 wrote: love those under seat exhausts.
                        cops would ping him in Brisbane for no rear mud guard, and try to grab him as a bikie.. lol
                        :H

Comment

aspman;1601420 wrote: love those under seat exhausts.
                          Wonder what the authorities will do with the annual traditional 200 bike toy run? Will they book Santa on a harley for association with bike riding bearded dudes and dudettes? Idiots.

Marty's got a nice ride there Rags. Thanks for the pic. Molly is ace Happs! Hope she's settling in ok.

Hope your weekend's a pearler Noicey!

Plenty of vaseline on that ass Aspy! lol.

Well rooter's. I've just been chatting to me friend who's working with folks on Christmas island and i think i'm talking meself into going there. My friend reckons they'd have me there in 2 weeks if i applied, as me music skills etc would be useful. 3 mth contracts, free accom, excellent money, and come back again when you want. You know sometimes when you git an opportunity for a lifechange which can take you in all sorts of exciting directions? This looks like it. Working with young blokes 14-17 in detention. Poor kids. There are musical instruments there, but no-one to teach them. Seriously considering this tonight. Just as long as i'm not sharing with Buster from Kalgoorlie on a 3 mth. maintenance contract in the staff accom. 5 day 40hr week. 28c all yr round. Surfing. Set up a pad in Bali or Broome.....

In other news, i note with sadness today's thread for our friend Loop.

Take it easy out there Undies. :l

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Geez,
                            Sometimes things just do not work out.
                            I decided to give a very good friend a bit of dosh for a holiday. She's a pensioner and I'd left her some money in my will,
                            but then thought... well, she'll be too old to enjoy it if she dies about the same time I do.
                            So I sent it to her for a Chrissy present.
                            It'll be enough for a nice holiday... she waited over two years for a second hip replacement and been in a lot of pain and discomfort all that while..

Meanwhile what happens at Chez Raggsy?

1: Cortisone in shoulder plus associated MRI etc etc: $890.00
                            2: Cortisone in back and neck a cool $4,500 (won't be doing that again in a hurry, and don't know if it'll work yet)

3: Had to get the roof fixed $990.00

4: Bugger me. Went to get in the ute on Thurs arvo to go to the shops and a huge 2 foot long crack in the windscreen.
                            Ring the NRMA and was serenaded by a guitarist with a tuneless voice,
                            finally arranged a new windscreen (between 9 and 11 next Tuesday Xmas Eve) Cost: $385

5: Went down to the back shed (which is also guest accommodation) this morning only to find
                            the plaster coming away from the effing roof.
                            It is hitched up with tent poles and blocks of wood while we work out what to do..
                            Missy, you'll have to stay in the guest bedroom upstairs, sorry.

So, in December I've had to find over $6,000 I just don't have.
                            ANZ bank is gonna love me.

Merry Christmas ANZ bank.

Comment

DO IT MR G.

Comment

Hello Undies
                                I have had a major disaster with my pc here. Hence have not been posting. Good luck in the big city, country frog.
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X