Underoos and Friends - December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late night check in chickees....Mr G...just bloody do it...I could stick a million of those quotey things on here about seizing the moment etc etc...but here is something that could be so wonderful and make such a positive difference to people who need something better....go for it I say...but totally your call :H:H

Molly and the Lamp are now an item...

Hope all is well for all of us...just remember the bucket list...remember the Lo0ps of this world...do something special...

Comment

myhappyplace;1601487 wrote: Late night check in chickees....Mr G...just bloody do it...I could stick a million of those quotey things on here about seizing the moment etc etc...but here is something that could be so wonderful and make such a positive difference to people who need something better....go for it I say...but totally your call :H:H

Molly and the Lamp are now an item...

Hope all is well for all of us...just remember the bucket list...remember the Lo0ps of this world...do something special...
      Well said Happs. I'm with ya!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I should be able to take extended unpaid leave from my job to see if i like it etc.....Am halfway through a diploma but i reckon i can swing it so i finish it online or distance ed style.

Thanks for your response Saucy. Have been chomping at the bit to yap about it. :H

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

sound fantastic g man.
          hard work emotionally but a very zen existence at the same time.
          you might even find some crumpi!
          AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

happy Christmas...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-D1KVIuvjA[/video]]
            AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

aspman;1601527 wrote: sound fantastic g man.
              hard work emotionally but a very zen existence at the same time.
              you might even find some crumpi!
              Morning Aspy,

Yep, could be chicks. I'm getting interested. May start by going up for 3 mths to see if it's my cuppa. I'm somehow wired for the emotionally challenging stuff, but we'll see. At a glance one of the hard/frustrating things might be when people don't know how long they'll be there for etc. What/where is the end point? Anyway, immediately i'm thinking a music and mindfulness program could be useful. A bit more sussing out to do yet.

Struth Raggsy! What a generous person you are. I reckon these bills are sent to test us! Take it easy my friend.

Good to see Chuck's still doing the rounds Aspy.

Have a peaceful joyous sunday Roo's.

Comment

Mr G, I don't want to rain on your parade, but have a serious think about whether you could do this. Have you seen this???

Doctors reveal 'harmful' standards of medical care for asylum seekers | World news | theguardian.com

As you know, Mr B is a mental health nurse. Amongst his friends are several people who have come back from detention centers extremely distressed, and feeling professionally compromised. The demands that are put on them by their employers are dictated to by the immigration authorities. You dont get to help people.

There's a reason why all those employment conditions sound attractive. The cost you pay is the price of your soul.

I'm sorry to not be able to be more supportive.
                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning everyone!

Happy Sunday. Grandchild now gone home, perfect peace restored!

I can't find what's happened to lOop......?

Hugs to all!
                  It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                  Mother Theresa

Comment

Just saw the info re LOop. Man......

Mr G - sounds fanmazing! Missy makes good points.

Going to stock up on juicing stuffs.

Happs Molly is bew.di.ful.

Hugs to everyone.

It's getting hot ......
                    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                    Mother Theresa

Comment

Now there's a man who may need some Vaseline.

Comment

Friend just sent me this.... I want a Dyson.

Dyson Vac Commerical

Hey Mr G, Aspy,
                        Marty has 3 bikes. I might go down to his place and photograph them all and put them up.

Undies in general.
                        What Christamas fare are you having?
                        I need a couple of ideas.
                        Marty and his partner are coming for dinner 27th.
                        I'm thinking BBQ.... a couple of prawns and a few oysters to kick off, then maybe satay chicken kebabs (I made turkey sheesh kebabs last night to try out... bloody awful.. meat too tasteless),
                        and some ham... . I'm doing it with orange and cumquat, no cloves (Mr Rags hates the smell of cloves... wonder why :H )
                        And just a couple of simple salads, then finish up with berries and home made yoghurt (I got a kefir grain from a friend last week).
                        Any ideas?

It'll all be done on the little kitchen deck so I'm not trekking all over the house between kitchen and dining room.
                        Am in fact cleaning the deck area at the moment.

Comment

101 uses for tent poles. :upset:

Comment

Miss Behaving;1601621 wrote:
                            I'm sorry to not be able to be more supportive.
                            But Missy that IS supportive. You've just raised lots of points that the general public, or anyone not working in that sector wouldn't have a clue about. Its just more for G to take on board and that's the point of talking about it, isn't it? Its a gathering of information and you've provided excellent advice. :l

Rags: Christmas lunch = cold free range ham and chickens, brown rice salad - the one with currants, sunflower seeds, red capsicum and soy/tamari dressing just looks like Christmas, green vegie salad with green goddess dressing, mixed potato salad with red onion, followed up with healthy white Christmas and some of my latest I can't-believe-your-not-carrot-cake balls, work in progress there. And some ice creams. And cherries and mangoes. Done. Get in ma belly now...

Nice poles by the way...is this a new form of physical exercise? What outfit do you wear?

Comment

myhappyplace;1601691 wrote: But Missy that IS supportive. You've just raised lots of points that the general public, or anyone not working in that sector wouldn't have a clue about. Its just more for G to take on board and that's the point of talking about it, isn't it? Its a gathering of information and you've provided excellent advice. :l

Rags: Christmas lunch = cold free range ham and chickens, brown rice salad - the one with currants, sunflower seeds, red capsicum and soy/tamari dressing just looks like Christmas, green vegie salad with green goddess dressing, mixed potato salad with red onion, followed up with healthy white Christmas and some of my latest I can't-believe-your-not-carrot-cake balls, work in progress there. And some ice creams. And cherries and mangoes. Done. Get in ma belly now...

Nice poles by the way...is this a new form of physical exercise? What outfit do you wear?
                              Lots of points raised by Missy.

Thanks Happs, I may steal your rice recipe, it sounds good and also healthy. One salad I'll be doing is grated carrot and orange slices lightly sprinkled with orange blossom water.
                              I also have some buttermilk ice cream and coconut ice cream to go with the berries (and mangos).

What is green goddess dressing?

Re poles, see Dyson ad on post. 574

Comment

IT'S 10C IN NOO ZULAND....10 FRIGGIN' DEGREES. And it's pissing down. Oh now it's stopped. Now there's hail. Shit now I'm getting sunburnt. It's CONFOOOSED and so am I.

G - my bro has a friend that works (or worked?) at Christmas Island. He really liked it BUT you will probably be dictated to & feel the injustice of the situation....you being a fairly just man & all.

Happs - get in ma belly now...you are a funny funny lady.
                                Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

Working...
                                X