Underoos and Friends - December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with Bridge, Raggsy - that's waaaay too long to wait for a bloody windscreen.

Keep calm, lovely Undies. Everybody goes bonkers at this time of year.

I bet Molly has that gorgeous puppy smell.

Comment

Oh, and here's one for anyone feeling a bit poxy.

What A Wonderful World With David Attenborough -- BBC One [FULL HD] - YouTube

Comment

That is a lovely clip.
        I'm so glad I saw him when he came to Australia.
        How was the big smoke Tawny?

Trouble with the windscreen, it's now 3:30 Christmas Eve.... Thankfully we have the yellow happy car.

Comment

Raggsy - big smoke was nice. It's always nice to spend time with my little bro and sis and their families. They're good people. Unfortunately, we only all get together once a year. Maybe that's why I still think they're good people. If I saw them every week I might think differently ...

Comment

Geez you people are wonderful.
            HP that video made me choke up...Mr Cakes proposed to me standing on top of one of those glaciers outside Queenstown, chartered a chopper to get there, got down on one knee. And he didn't even feel the need to put it on YouTube!!
            I'll give the freezing dash a go, G man...maybe tomorrow sometime.
            Raggsie I didn't need to buy duck fat 'coz some farmer friend just dropped in 3 WILD DUCKS!!! There will be no cold corned silverside tonight...we're roasting the ducks & taties in the fat. In ma belly now...:H
            AND the sun has poked its head out AND apparently Santa is coming here at 9pm tonight.
            Balance is restored and yes, Bridge, imagine this all with a hangover...no way Jose.
            Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

Rags;1602313 wrote: Gee, I hope the person knew it was coming. What a shit to be sacked 2 days before Christmas without warning.

Love beetroot salad. Are you doing it with feta and walnuts? I'll have a serving. Thank you. It is delicious
              It shouldn't have come as a huge surprise to him. I don't think he was planning on coming to work for a while anyway. What with being in jail and all.

Thanks for the beetroot recipes. I wish I'd seen them before I got home. I'm too stuffed to go back out and get oranges or walnuts now so I'll have to improvise.
              There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
              You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1602388 wrote: Raggsy - big smoke was nice. It's always nice to spend time with my little bro and sis and their families. They're good people. Unfortunately, we only all get together once a year. Maybe that's why I still think they're good people. If I saw them every week I might think differently ...
                Yep, that's why I love the outlaws. They live in a different country
                Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1602373 wrote: Oh, and here's one for anyone feeling a bit poxy.

What A Wonderful World With David Attenborough -- BBC One [FULL HD] - YouTube
                  Thanks Tawny - that's gorgeous!

Comment

A Better Me;1602391 wrote: Geez you people are wonderful.
                    HP that video made me choke up...Mr Cakes proposed to me standing on top of one of those glaciers outside Queenstown, chartered a chopper to get there, got down on one knee. And he didn't even feel the need to put it on YouTube!!
                    I'll give the freezing dash a go, G man...maybe tomorrow sometime.
                    Raggsie I didn't need to buy duck fat 'coz some farmer friend just dropped in 3 WILD DUCKS!!! There will be no cold corned silverside tonight...we're roasting the ducks & taties in the fat. In ma belly now...:H
                    AND the sun has poked its head out AND apparently Santa is coming here at 9pm tonight.
                    Balance is restored and yes, Bridge, imagine this all with a hangover...no way Jose.
                    See? the universe has a way of providing stuff. Dinner and a show! love your story on Mr Cakes :l

David A clip was first class TF.

Right, I am just about to hang up my work shit for two whole frigging days...yay!!

Comment

A Better Me;1602391 wrote:
                      How good is THAT!!

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1602392 wrote: It shouldn't have come as a huge surprise to him. I don't think he was planning on coming to work for a while anyway. What with being in jail and all.
                        :H:H:H:H

That just tickled ma funny bone .......

Maybe he'll get a new girlfriend called Timothy for Christmas.
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1602417 wrote: :H:H:H:H

:H:H Mine too now I've had time for a read and a shave and shampoo...

And yep, Tawny, Molly smells divine...but she nips a bit...

Comment

myhappyplace;1602419 wrote: :H:H Mine too now I've had time for a read and a shave and shampoo...

And yep, Tawny, Molly smells divine...but she nips a bit...
                            But they always do as babies? It's when their milk teeth come out that they stop that.
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1602417 wrote: :H:H:H:H

Maybe he'll get a new girlfriend called Timothy for Christmas.
                              My job does have a funny side at times. I've had to sack a few for going to jail, the best one being a fellow who told everyone he was going backpacking and had a huge going away party with lots of pressies from his workmates. And then he arranged for his girlfriend to pretend to be him and send photos of his travels from his email account. And we found out afterwards that he had something like 87 aliases.

Comment

Reggie;1602424 wrote: Glittering X posted what a pisser . You are obviously from Human Resources ..Up the line decision maker. I don't envy your job. No winner that one but where I come from we pray to the HR gods all the time.
                                eg " Damm she cant get away with clipping her finger nails at her desk".
                                "I know I nearly coped one in the eye"
                                "I am sure the HR gods are on to it":H
                                haha - does that mean I have to add HR God to my signature?

EDIT: done

Comment

Working...
                                X