Underoos and Friends - December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glass Half Empty;1602422 wrote: My job does have a funny side at times. I've had to sack a few for going to jail, the best one being a fellow who told everyone he was going backpacking and had a huge going away party with lots of pressies from his workmates. And then he arranged for his girlfriend to pretend to be him and send photos of his travels from his email account. And we found out afterwards that he had something like 87 aliases.
    :H:H:H

I want an alias!
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1602433 wrote: :H:H:H

I want an alias!
      totally understand that. It must have been tough going through school being called byebyebridgetjones
      There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
      You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

The problem wasn't so much that he had so many aliases, it's that he had credit cards issued under most of them! :H:H:H

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1602436 wrote: totally understand that. It must have been tough going through school being called byebyebridgetjones
          It was!
          And Peabody.
          And 'Abigail'
          This time I want one that I choose myself.:H
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Reggie;1602438 wrote:
            Indeed and the prayer
            Bless me HR for I have not adhered to the code of conduct
            excetera excetera :H
            Scoffing a Kilo of Prawns and a Dozen Oysters at the mo BURP ..Relish the thought:H
            Sorry:new:
            :H
            Bless me HR, for I have sinned.
            It has been 10 years since my last trip to the gym:H
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1602433 wrote: :H:H:H

I want an alias!
              Pat Plumbers?

An absolutely glorious morevellous day here full of pearlage. Had lunch with Beatrice Parker-Bowles at Brighton yacht club after we got chatting at the beach (yes, she's Camilla's great niece). We shared a beetroot salad with walnuts and oranges as it happened. Not bad for 25 bucks. It was great finding a nice sunny quiet spot out of the wind by the rocks, feet caressed by the ebb and flow of the waves with my personal natural foot spa. The local water rat, some ducks, and a big seabird for company. Very noice.

Have a ripper. Merry christmas and happy holidays to all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Reggie;1602449 wrote: Note: Any one heard what happens with the Garbos and Bin Night over the season? I hope and pray they come tonight . as I just loaded mine up with a kilo of prawn remnants and a dozen smelly oyster shells with left over oyster juice eeeekkk
                A day over and I may have to give the sweetest smelling bin of the street trophy over to Simon and Claire who had to relinquished theirs after having 2 babies and a pooy nappy bin street smell!
                Smelt like shit
                Any way hope the Garbos come soon
                Mine came today as per usual Reg. Merry christmas to you and your's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Reggie;1602454 wrote: Thanx Mr G ..Just got on line to 3013 post code Council ..the day after Boxing day. Bugger
                  Pongsville out front of me place it seems ..Not to mention the Blow Fly party !

Seasons wellness to you too.
                  Any chance you can double/triple bag it all and stick it in the freezer until bin night?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1602467 wrote: Any chance you can double/triple bag it all and stick it in the freezer until bin night?
                    You're actually serious aren't you? hehe

Comment

Guitarista;1602471 wrote: You're actually serious aren't you? hehe
                      God.
                      I've really turned into a hausfrau, haven't I?:H
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1602473 wrote: God.
                        I've really turned into a hausfrau, haven't I?:H
                        Well it kinda makes sense....

Comment

Guitarista;1602478 wrote: Well it kinda makes sense....
                          Thankyou for your validation.
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Reggie;1602495 wrote: Hausfrau
                            A confident woman who knows how to get things done. Can do any assortment of these things: sew her own clothing, cook nourishing food, clean quickly and efficiently, raise smart, outgoing children who know how to question the world around them, fix any number of household and/or automotive problems, work from home with kids and pets running under-foot all day long, provide stimulation for said kids and pets all day long, work away from home while still having to run a household in her 'spare' time, knows how to cure any health malady or offer comfort to sniffly partners and children, supports partners in any desires of their heart and expects the same in return. A hausfrau doesn't act as a doormat and speaks her mind, and rarely has a spare minute to bother with wondering if the job she is doing is enough because, of course, it is - all the while striving to be a better mother and partner, often putting others before herself.
                            That woman can do it all, she's a real hausfrau.

I likey

Night hope chrissy day brings the prezzie you want.

I am changing my order to Santa at this very Minute

Santa can i please have a ..hausfrau?

:H:H:H

AN
                            hausfrau!!
                            Grammar! Spelling!

Reggie you crack me so far up....I'm coming back:H
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1602490 wrote: Thankyou for your validation.
                              You're welcome. :H

Comment

myhappyplace;1602227 wrote: Morning lovelies! Hey, Cakes I saw this and thought of you...someone told me that this is the reason they always fly into NZ to ski via Dunedin...

A Pilot’s View: Queenstown, New Zealand
                                That's a lovely vid, Happy.

A few years ago I was flying over South America, and while everyone else on the plane was asleep I happened to open the blind thingy and found we were flying (very low) over the Andes. It was absofuckinglutely amazing! Insomnia isn't all bad!

Comment

Working...
                                X