Clear All

One Step at a Time - December 2013

Niner WOULD do that!! :-)
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hi my lovelies
      Just wanted to let you know I've had a sneak peek at 2014 and so far it's looking pretty damn good!

Caper, Pauly, Liz, Kradle - thinking of you all as you deal with some tough situations. No matter how tough, remember you're tougher!

Mama, Nora, K9 - it's been nearly a year since I first joined you in the steppers thread and your love, support and friendship has meant the world to me.

:h :h :h
      There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
      You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Hi all,
        We are staying where it is warm and cozy. Have plans for things the rest of the week and friend called to see if we wanted to join them in some adventure or another...I am lucky they are non drinkers so that is not an issue...dh mentioned going out but I just dont feel stable enough for that. Warm and cozy works for me..must be getting old.....
        Happy New Year !!!!!!!!!!!!
        Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

isn't it amazing how long it takes to feel stable.
          Bret is at the bar and I am pacing.....damn it
          but I WILL persevere and be happy in the morning
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I wonder if there is ever a time I'll ever feel completely stable but I hold hope because I used to smoke a ridiculous number of cigarettes a day and now I just can't stand being around the smoke although I accept it. I hope there will be a day when I can feel the same about being around drinkers and not ever want to participate. I feel strongly that the motivation to stop comes from what our futures have to offer and not what bad memories our past provides us.
            2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

Happy New Year to ALL of you !!! I hope that this coming year is wonderful for each and every one of you,

love, Sun XXX Attached files [img]/converted_files/2245262=7698-attachment.jpg[/img]
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

"I feel strongly that the motivation to stop comes from what our futures have to offer and not what bad memories our past provides us."
                Very well said allswell!!
                Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Happy New Year everyone!! I'm staying home too. Probably will be asleep by 9:00. :H

Thank you for all your support. :l
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

allswell;1605971 wrote: I wonder if there is ever a time I'll ever feel completely stable but I hold hope because I used to smoke a ridiculous number of cigarettes a day and now I just can't stand being around the smoke although I accept it. I hope there will be a day when I can feel the same about being around drinkers and not ever want to participate. I feel strongly that the motivation to stop comes from what our futures have to offer and not what bad memories our past provides us.
                    Yes, as Dottie says, Here, Here Allswell - :clapclap:Well said. :h

K9- Go home! Ummm.....you might be there already. :l

Mama, come pace with us. :l I don't have a primary anymore. I do have my ARNP who helps but he's not a counselor per se...to be honest, Mama, I have had so much bloody therapy my whole life, I'm sick of it for myself. No one picked up on the AL in all the years I went. Well, they did somewhat but not enough to make any serious headway with me....
                    Hubs is helping by letting me hibernate and be by myself when things escalate in my head.

Glass, Sun so nice to see you! And thanks for the Crystal Ball. Good news at last last!!

Safe and sound here at home. Happy New Years Eve to all my people.
                    Hugs and heart :l:h
                    See you next year....
                    On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                    *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Happy New Year ! My resolution: To take things easy ! ( any easier and I'ld be in a coma ! Ha!)
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

(I watched the Eastern feed because I'm tired. :H)
                          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                          X