Army Thread... Sunday 1st December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks one and all, a year ago I wouldn't have dared even apply, now all I need is a good line in bullsh*t for the interview cos that's all it comes down to really. Off out with the hound now, he's had a rough night as the parrot went yesterday and he keeps looking for his little feather friend, odd combo a Labrador and an African grey!
    AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

mollyka;1592872 wrote: JThe bigger the bullshitter, the more likely you are to get the job --- there's another quote:H
      :goodjob: another one to remember....
      Mornin' Molls.
      Bring on the whinging - looking forward to it :H

Comment

mollyka;1592872 wrote: it's our minds that need the absence of grog -- took me a good year to start noticing the differences in my personality -- and it's extraordinary!!! Good for you!!!
        Molls, want to talk to you about this, but have to go now - laters, all

And no smileys were hurt in the making of this post!!!!!
        14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Good morning Zennifer, Dreamydooo, Our Whizzy, Tipperooo, Sweetypea, Pinkles, Spidysylve, Mollymoo, Satzuma................have I missed someone, I sure I misses someone............you'd tell me if I'd missed some one wouldn't you.

Zenstyle;1592794 wrote: And on that note... with a word of thanks I am orf for some one on one with the leaba. I really do appreciate, and recognize, and know, we are there for each other and it is a very helpful thing. I've been thinking about it the last week or so... and I realize it's not to be sniffed at. I think we are lucky to have each other, and I also recognize that sometimes some of us have to break off and do our own thing. If one of us is accepted back in the herd after an absence, well, that will be a cool thing. )
          :l

sweetpea29;1592800 wrote:
          Dreamy- I watched 'Marley and Me' last night- could just watch that film again and again.
          Reminds me so much of Sir Dylan the Dog it makes me bawl me eyes out.:upset:

spiderwoman;1592845 wrote:
          Hi Dreamy, its a temporary promotion (til April 2015) in my own department, 3 roles so no big deal if I don't get it but the money is fantastic so had to try. Will be on the edge until I see if I get an interview, and I'll know in a day or two as interview date is Friday 13th !!! then our boss always lets the candidate know on the day so not long thank goodness.
          :goodjob:

and a :woot::woot: for Satz.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Mornin' JC :waving: :l

Comment

The sainted Mr JC has left the house to go and give platelets...............free gaff for a couple of hours.
              I'll leave the back door open.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1592881 wrote: The sainted Mr JC has left the house to go and give platelets...............free gaff for a couple of hours.
                I'll leave the back door open.
                On our way :yay:
                - someone bring the booze - :question2: errrrrrrrrrrrr
                I meant goodies for the smash up PARTAAAAAY we will have in JC's gaff !!!

Comment

satz123;1592883 wrote: On our way :yay:
                  - someone bring the booze - :question2: errrrrrrrrrrrr
                  I meant goodies for the smash up PARTAAAAAY we will have in JC's gaff !!!
                  Ooooooooooh nearly.

I've got 2 bottle of rather posh raspberry and blackcurrant fizzy stuff...............they were rather expensive............a fiver for 2 bottles. Mr JC will keeeeeeeeeeeellllllllll me if I open them early.....................let's be :devil::devil:
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1592887 wrote: Sounds quite nice achully - usually amn't that bothered with the fancy ones!
                    Well you know me Molls, normally I'd just go for the tap water but these looked all right and they didn't have apple juice added...................I loathe, hate, detest apple juice.

I'll be hiding them from the kids Christmas morning, it would be just the thing for 2 slightly hungover offspring.

It's come to this ...........hiding AF stuff cos it tastes nicer that alcohol.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1592884 wrote: Can't think of anythin much to whinge about tbh --- how good is that!!! Hilarious night last night movie chinese and karaoke --- the same chinese restaurant we went to nearly 2 years ago - the night after I came home from Aiseiri and there was a stripper --- funny poignant it was:H

Well I'll prolly be here pontificatin still when you get back cos......

...........I've a free gaff as well!!!! Well free-ish - Joey in the leaba and Joe gone out on his bike
                      And I'm getting rid of the other fella to the races :yay:

Comment

What fillum did you go to Molls ?
                        Where's the karaoke chinese ?
                        Sounds GREAT !

Comment

mollyka;1592890 wrote: Oh - I HATE most things with apple in it --- certainly drinks - back in the day even if I was gaggin for a drink if the only thing in the house was the kids cider - wouldn't touch it --- I do make an exception for apple tarts/crumbles and cakes --- the latter I'm gonna make today!
                          Do you remember the year I hid all the crimbo goodies and Joey found them and scoffed the lot:H
                          Noooooooooooo do tell.Gawd, my memory.:upset:

I don't mind 'food' apple stuff but they stuff it into all sorts of soft drinks.

I prolly hate apples because of the amount of fecking cider I guzzled under age. The kids never drank it so it was never in the house.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1592896 wrote: He found tins of biscuits - selection boxes, boxes of sweets cans of coke cakes - the works --- and literally ate everything and left the empty boxes so only discovered it was all gone on Christmas Eve --- little BOLLIX --- if he wasn't the most spoilt article on the planet he'd have been slaughtered:H
                            :H:H

Comment

mollyka;1592896 wrote: He found tins of biscuits - selection boxes, boxes of sweets cans of coke cakes - the works --- and literally ate everything and left the empty boxes so only discovered it was all gone on Christmas Eve --- little BOLLIX --- if he wasn't the most spoilt article on the planet he'd have been slaughtered:H
                              Oh dear lord.

...............cough...........snort.............. .:H:H:H
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1592902 wrote: Luckily he was too young to want to drink so the booze was untouched!!! Well, was that 'luckily'? Wouldn't have made a tad of difference ---- I'da just gone out and bought more! That was the year they asked me in Sainsbury's how many were going to the party (judging by all the grog I was buying!!!) I even told her how many!!!! and it was all for meeeeeeee (well, a bit for Joe as well!!!!)
                                Errrrrrrrrr I've been asked that as well. .................hangs head in shame.

Just had a lovely wander up the Amazon, past M&S, quick pop into H&M and still just have the vaguest idea of what the feck I'm buying.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X