Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread... Sunday 1st December

Quest for the key;1593083 wrote: Hello

Chatty day today ? Sorry to butt in - not read back !!
    Jazus Questy - what you on about -butting in ??? :bat:
    :welcome::h

Comment

HOW THE FECK are you Questy ???

Comment

Hiya satzerooney and molls

I'm good thanks - just getting over a mammoth shopping weekend

Kids are being little shites - no change there then lol
        Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

any body aboot or all watching the telly?
          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Hi there pinky

How you doing ? Keeping busy with the uni work ?
            Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Quest for the key;1593095 wrote: Hi there pinky

How you doing ? Keeping busy with the uni work ?
              aye im doing some now and having a wee skive, now and then
              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

QuestiePoo! Great to see you :l

Getting ready for bed despite nanna nap this afternoon, so I'll see you on the morrow, folksies.
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

hi all

bi all

:l
                  14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

u off too dreamy?
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

haway dreamy come for a bit chat
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

mollyka;1593075 wrote: Well now MrsS --- here's the rules aka Molly. It's YOUR house --- your guests and your christmas -- and you will do it your way and tell them that that's how it is. Give them all roles and jobs - and that includes the Shaggers. As a house guest myself I usually feel like a spare prick --- love when someone says 'can you just do .......?' I'm not saying to get them all scrubbin and miserable doing things they hate --- but there will be parts of it - for instance the christmas dinner - that'll seem overwhelming -- get everyone to either bring one of the courses or prepared vegetables or the pudding or whatever --- have the GF set the table sort of thing ---- honestly --- otherwise you end up martyred, frazzled and an inch from 'fuck it' --- I've BEEN there -- that's where I was 2 years ago --- Wonderfuckingwoman ---- well --- that I ain't --- and neither are you --- so now --- a list of jobs and 'the rules' ---- otherwise it's a friggin nightmare --- really truly:l
                        Taking me hat of again to the wise woman.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Sprog-free zone. Bit of roast chicken, roasties, veg and the inevitable Yorkshire puddings. Ginger sponge and custard.
                          Nodded off half way through a How I met Your Mother and woke up to a CSI.

I'm actually a lot less of a perfectionist about Christmas dinner since I got sober. Seems like I had to prove I was Mrs Fecking Fantastic even though I was half pissed all day.

Mind you, Satz, you can get a Christmas dinner Pot noodle. Stick that on their plate and show them where the kettle is.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1593144 wrote: Funny that - I'm the same - and not just with Christmas dinner -- with most things -- I used to view anything less than perfect as proof positive to those around me that the grog was causing my 'lack of perfection' --- now - I don't really care --- I'm happy to say (like I did today) 'lets have Sunday dinner on our knees at the fire' --- never would have done that in the past --- it's great!!!
                            Exactly. The sprogs didn't need roast swan every week served on silver platters. They're just as happy with it on their lappy.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1593148 wrote: :H Wonder what swan's like:H

I'll ask the Queen next time she's round.....betcha it's just like chicken.

mollyka;1593148 wrote:

I'm soooo bored with Joe's movie now that I think I may go to bed early and read my book - it's either that or eat more brownies -- jaysus -- I think I'm BORED!!!!I Never get bored!!!
                              Mebbe if I tell him I'm goin to bed he might change the station??!!!
                              If he doesn't I is gone lovely people -- give me the Congo anyday
                              EAT MORE BROWNIES.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1593155 wrote: d'ya reckon she eats swan?
                                I'm NOT gonna eat more brownies --- I'm not -----I'm not like reallllllly!!!!!
                                Still bored but --- and these people just keep blowing eachother up -- I mean -- who cares??
                                Don't know if she eats them but she owns all the swans in the UK and you get yer head chopped off if you nick one.

Ohh I love a good action fillum. Mr JC's watching Time Team..................Did Harold really get an arrow in the eye or a bash over the head with an axe..................I am beyond caring.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X