Army Thread... Sunday 1st December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently she doesn't.............according to the gods of google................

Today, the Crown retains the right to ownership of all unmarked mute swans in open water, but The Queen only exercises her ownership on certain stretches of the Thames and its surrounding tributaries.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening all :wavin:

Did yis all have a nice day?

Pure bollixed and frazzled is me!

Comment

It was rather luvverly, Sweetypea.
        Just found the most lush dress on e-bay. Dirt cheap................looked more closely and the blessed things from China.

Must away Homeland's on.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1593191 wrote: It was rather luvverly, Sweetypea.
          Just found the most lush dress on e-bay. Dirt cheap................looked more closely and the blessed things from China.

Must away Homeland's on.
          Made in China or being sold from China?!

Ah well... may head on meself then, nighters xx

Comment

- was watching X-factor & Jungle..... good telly tonight !(sad really)
            Molls/JC - you really need your own telly - Mars & Venus - remember ?
            Though JC I do like Time Team & and all that old relicy stuff

Was mulling it all over and yes girlies yous are right - gonna just be chilled about SHAG and that 'effin Christmas dinner and feck the loss - if it's less than perfect - if we don't have enough chairs /if the sprouts :yuk: are hard/ if the turkey is dry - fuck it !!! ( in a good way ):H I will stay calm & in control.

Night everyone :l

Comment

Evening folks, assume yis are all long in bed by now but I said I would checked in daily so here I am.
              Today hasnt been a good day AL wise I'm afraid.
              It gets as tiring & boring saying that as it does hearing it, believe me.
              Here's hoping there is actually some light at the end of this long dark tunnel, just need to locate again exactly where I left that light switch but sometimes our vision gets very blurred you know.....
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Sorry latenighters, was running on empty.

Swans in the Congo served with noodles to sprogs on a Chinese dress while the mute Queen head's chopped off? Who woulda thunk?
                14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Working...
                X