Well Heck....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Heck....

I offer no sympathy to gabby, heck- she called me a dickhead, but I do wish gabby all the best. She deserves it, despite her foul mouth to duckheads.

xo

Comment

Well Heck....

But Lucky you ARE a dickhead in a duck's body. Gabby was simply speaking the facts..........I am always on Gabby's side on this one.......
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Well Heck....

Lushy- this group already has a clown phobia....

now horsies? :H :H :H
        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Well Heck....

LOL!!! Yes, I am terrified of cartoon horses. I need to go call my therapist. My issues run deeper than I realized.
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Well Heck....

Nancy, that IS a good point. I like that! Thanks. The good thing is there is no benders. And I do feel much better this am. I sure love the time I get to spend venting here and with my bf. I get to talk through it and that seems like what helps me the most. You all are great listeners with great feedback.

Lushy I dont think the horsie is scary. Just kinda ka-lump-a-die lookin. He's ok. Thanks Breez for the wonderful artwork.

Again, I do thank you guys for all the good wishes. I just love you all. Even ducky.
            Gabby :flower:

Comment

Well Heck....

Oh Gabby.....I haven't ever had one but I hate divorce too. I felt like my daughter's happened to me as we're very close and it is really hard not to be bitter. And yes, it does seem to go on and on doesn't it....?

You're a good woman and I love you.
              Nancy
              "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Well Heck....

Kids are selfish, exhusbands are horrible and you are wonderful - I think that's the way it's supposed to be. We love you. Congrats on the 11 months.

I think you'll feel better if you call Lucky a dickhead again.:l

Comment

Well Heck....

"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"--

In other words, sometimes the air just breezes by you and everything flows nicely, like you have a windshield in front of you, but sometimes you're the bug, and SPLAT! You're bug juice on that windshield!! Get it now??

Anyway, Gabbs, you can always vent! The fact that your problems may not be quite as awful as someone else's doesn't diminish the fact that they are painful and frustrating to YOU! You still have to deal with your problems and they still s*ck! There is room here for everyone to talk about their issues and problems!

Love you lots, honey!

Kathy:l :l
                  AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Well Heck....

Nanc, thanks I wuv you too! Yes, it does go on and on. I am so tired of getting called terrible names and being yelled at I could scream. Ahhhhh..... There.

Same with you Barb. Love ya back. Ok....I'll take your advice. Lucky you dickhead. Hum....well, not working. Now what?

Kath, Ok....I get it now. Geeze, I wish I could get a wind gust or somethin. Maybe a good thunderstorm would be awesome. That's it.....a good rainstorm. Drown out the bugs and clean off the windshield.

Who knows a raindance? Somebody please?

Comment

Well Heck....

Got you covered Gab!

"Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Well Heck....

Nancy is so on the money!

Gab, I can so relate to what you're going through. It's really quite disgusting and totally abusive... your heart and soul will heal... it's just so sad that you're having to go through this now. It has taken me a long time to truly recognise that it is all his problem, and it does not bare truth on me whatsoever. It's still highly stressful to deal with but at least with time I have been able to see how malicious he is, and that it really is just his problem.

Big hug from me

Scoob
                        :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Well Heck....

No pity from me, keep trucking along and we'll be here! I admire your fight!
                          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Well Heck....

OK Gabby . . . drink makes nothing better. Tell me 3 great qualities you possess . . . . better yet narrow down to three, I expect that that will be hard to do! Anyone who can fight this demon has qualities too numerous to count!!!! You are a BEAUT, I am sure!!!!!!
                            Too bad some cannot recognize it!

Comment

Well Heck....

Thanks Scoob, I know you know what I am goin through. Those damm ex's! I wish I could will him far far away.

Beaches, The sun sounds so great right about now. With nothin else to do but worship it. Afraid I have probably done a bit to much of that in my life time already tho. Still sounds good. And yes, it is a fight. Its a long one but I'm winnin the match. Not without feelin a bit worn.

Evergreen, Welcome! And thank you for your kind words. I love Evergreens. I grew up near there. A very beautiful place.

Comment

Well Heck....

Yes, the next day much worse after drinking than without drinking.

Says one who has experienced that too many times herself and still haev not learned. And that is the disease we have...

Comment

Working...
                                X