Entertaining apps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Entertaining apps?

I find myself with lots of extra time in the evenings and despite having chores on my list, I sometimes just want to do something mindless on my iPad. I have posted about this months ago, but new apps are added daily. Does anyone have any fun, interesting, distracting apps that may take some of the time that alcohol used to occupy? I'm getting tired of bejeweled and candy crusher.

Entertaining apps?

Hey looking i play bloody candy crush, does my head in. other than that i watch catch up tv on the laptop as crap on the telly and i have been downloading some movies. Night time is the hardest for sure.
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Entertaining apps?

I've been hooked on Jewels Legend on my kindle. Very mindless which is what I need sometimes.
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Entertaining apps?

Here's a review for a VIC trains safety message...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G37clppSxjg[/video]]Dumb Ways to Die | Dumb Ways to Die iPhone App Review - CrazyMikesapps - YouTube

Comment

Entertaining apps?

Right now I am hooked on Subway Surfer. Its free and keeps me busy when I am bored.
          I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Entertaining apps?

You could also try Air Control and Alpine Boarder.
            Like Nora, I play jewels too.

Comment

Working...
            X