Apps to Quit Drinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apps to Quit Drinking

Just curious - has anyone tried any of the many apps available now geared to help one stop drinking? I started thinking last night about how many of us here say we're "triggered" by finding ourselves standing in the wine aisle at the market or by driving past the old hang-out or our favorite liquor store. No doubt most of us have our smart phones in hand at these times and I wondered how well these apps might work to steer us back in the right direction? Actually, I think a "selfie" on my phone taken while on a bender might work just as well!

Apps to Quit Drinking

I haven't seen any such apps, Caper....but I betcha there may be some. That selfie you are talking about would scare me straight...ugg, how many times did I look in that mirror at see that drunk hag staring back at me.
    I'll give you my cell phone number...you can text me and I'll be your APP!! XO, B
    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
    Tool Box
    Newbie's Nest

Comment

Apps to Quit Drinking

Hey Byrdie - Believe me, like with everything else in this world, all you have to do is Goggle "apps to quit drinking" and a jillion of them come up! And while your selfie might scare you straight, don't be looking at mine - you'd be scared ... ummm ... sightless! XOX

Comment

Apps to Quit Drinking

Bump. Ok lets get this going. Ill go look.
        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
        Tool Box
        Newbie's Nest

Comment

Apps to Quit Drinking

I had no idea there were so many apps...I never thought to Google that...very interesting...
          Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Apps to Quit Drinking

good idea!
            10-06-2012

Comment

Apps to Quit Drinking

both the bender photos and the apps!!!
              10-06-2012

Comment

Apps to Quit Drinking

I think you need to create an app for bender photos. Let's make millions!

Comment

Apps to Quit Drinking

I had a bender photo on my phone for a long time....not pretty
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                  X