Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a little confession!!

ok here goes-

don't think bad of me but i have bought myself a few beers tonight. i'm not going to make any excuses because for once in as long as i remember i don't feel guilty for having a drink!! how good is that! i know this doesn't cut it but i think i deserve a little treat. i've worked hard all week and i've actually managed to abstain for 6 days!(because of you guys so thanks) i've only got 4 beers so i won't be getting plastered and there is no way i'm going back to the way i was.this new job i've got will not allow it! i have to be on top form.

i've even treated myself to a nice cantonese takeout! yum yum!

confession over.things are looking good!

best wishes to all. lj.x

a little confession!!

Dear Lee,

Congratulations on a super week well done!!! Wow. You certainly do deserve to treat yourself!!! I just don't think anybody around MWO is in the "Judgement" business. I got mad that's all. You just "p---d" me off. :rollin Not about bein' bad or good. :happy

Enjoy your evening. Relax. Have fun. Stay well. :d :h Chrysa

Comment

a little confession!!

lj;

I love cantonese, make sure to save me some! Oh and don't forget the Lobster Sauce! Congratulations on 6 days of abs..

:rollin
      Brandy

Comment

a little confession!!

dear chrysalis..

i understand, so don't worry about it, i know exactly where you were coming from and you helped me out, you woke me up from my little state of denial! so thank you, i owe you one!

brandy, i'm afraid its all gone! for a little guy i can certainly put my food away when i wan't to! sorry!

maybe next time eh!

Comment

a little confession!!

you owe me nothing babycakes...you only owe yourself...as in the Alchemist ..when you are on the right path "all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it" (I love that)

continue your journey...live strong

Comment

a little confession!!

Sip slowly and enjoy the flavu...

You are doing awesome! Dont lose ground... and sounds like you know your limits and are doing fantastico!!!

Have a great weekend

Allie

Comment

a little confession!!

Here's my confession.....

I HAD TWO ICE CREAM SANDWICHES FOR DINNER!

I ACTUALLY FEEL GUILTY

WHY DOES THAT DAMM GUILT HAVE TO COME AROUND AND RUIN EVERYTHING? :rolleyes gabby

Comment

a little confession!!

Hi LJ
                so glad you are doing well. In about one hour I have to go to a soccer party (Italy/France) Don't really care who wins. Its just a reason to get together with friend. Have been doing ok so far and hope I make it through the night today. I really do not want to drink and they will not push me. Perhaps, I will just stuff my face with all the good food - we'll see. I don't want to make a decision now. Was on the road yesterday and had to eat out. I had the absolute worst Chinese food I have ever had the misfortune to be served. I'm sure they don't even know what "cantonese" food tastes like or where Canton is.
                I am thinking about you. Enjoy the day and the summer.
                Love Lori

Comment

a little confession!!

Yeah, LJ, no judgement here!! I'd be booed out of the boards if there was!:eek (way beyond 4 beers these past days, need some AF days under my belt!:rolleyes )

You are doing well, hope you enjoyed the food, love cantonese!! Was it spicey?? YUM!

Mary Anne:happy

Comment

a little confession!!

a little confession

Dude-

Think bad of you??? You just went 6 days AF! You're my hero!

XOXO

Comment

a little confession!!

Re: a little confession

thanks everyone.

hero eh. cool!!

i've come up with a plan, i've decided that during the working week i'm not going to drink, and when the weekend comes around i'm going to try and take it easy. i've got another big test coming up next week when my younger brother turns 21! oh oh!

i find it strange how everything seems to revolve around drinking. whether its bbq's, birthdays, christmas,football or even when one of my workmates leaves their job! its everywhere!

anyways, i suppose i'm just going to have to develop a thick skin because when i start telling the guys in the pub that i am cutting down i am going to get some serious grief!

lori, i hope you had a good soccer party and didn't get carried away like i did last weekend! how about that zidane incident eh, guy lost his marbles for a second there eh!

bye for now, lj.

Comment

a little confession!!

Hi LJ and all,
                        We had a wonderful party. It was an Italian/French potluck and we dined "al fresco" on the patio on top of a hill with the breeze giving us a really bad hair day. Food was wonderful and I had 2 glasses of white wine which I watered down with Perrier and that over a 5 hour period of time. So I guess I cannot claim total abstinence anymore. I don't care. I had a really good time. I guess I have to start counting from day one again. Oh, that is such a nuisance. Anyway, lets just say I joined the mods for the weekend.
                        Hope you had a good time as well.
                        Love Lori

Comment

a little confession!!

mods are ok too

Hey Lori,

That is kinda what I did at the beginning! I am af Mon through Thurs pretty much and my goal is to have 2 drinks/ night Fri, Sat, Sun..........if possible (wasn't last Fri and Sat,:rolleyes ) so went abs last night!!! : Whatever works for ya!!!

Love this program!!:happy :h

Mary Anne

Comment

a little confession!!

Lj, if I were you, I wouldn't tell them at the pub that you are cutting down. No body will notice if you don't bring it to their attention. You did great - six days is awesome.

Barb

Comment

Working...
                            X