Cant make New York... bum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi to those of you I talked with on chat tonight about my attempt at "last minute" change of plans to come to New York. Actually... I really thought I was going to pull it off.

I had it all layed out in my conversation with my hubby (we are on a tight budget right now as in the middle of a move to new house), so I was like..."And I will be rooming with Gina..." :happy The side note is... I havent even ASKED Gina if I COULD!!! LOL! Actually, SHE asked if I wanted to room with her If I thought I could make it, and I was thinking that was probably still an option, so anyhoo... long story short... our anniversary is the weekend before the NYC weekend, and we move NEXT weekend, so my husband was awesome about it and left it up to me to decide... he just said, "It's either that furniture you want that can be postponed and we can wait another week or so to order it, or you can go on the trip."

Guys I love you a LOT... but I really love this furniture too.... sheez! I really need a place to park my tired rear end at the end of this move.....

So I made the decision... sniff sniiff...:c NO NYC for Allie.

You guys must plan another fun weekend... and not next YEAR please???

Hope you guys all have a great time!!!!!

Allie

:c I say, "who needs furniture??". C'mon Allie! When is your anniversary? Our 15th is on July 27th! It won't be the same without you, but I understand...:c :c PS: I've been sleeping with my 3 boys in a tent on a trampoline off and on the past couple weeks. Whateva works!!

Comment

Hey Gina...
      Our 11th anniversary is on the 29th. I got the feeling my husband might be planning something that he didnt want to come out and say, but he gave me the option to go to New York, but I have a feeling I might be sacrificing more than furniture? :eek This year is kind of big for us because of everything we have been through this past year, and I knew he was wanting to do something special. So I think it is too much of a financial strain to have two expensive weekends back-to-back the first two weeks after we move in the the house! The prob with the furniture is.... it doesnt get delivered until seven days after we pay for it in full, which was already going to be a week after we moved in.

But BELIEVE ME... I was trying so hard to make it work. It is just a combo of anniversary the w/e before, furniture, and the timing... my son starts school that Monday the 7th, and he will be going to a new school, so I would be feeling guilty to boot if I wasnt there for him that first day.

Like I said to the others... please while ya'll are all together, come up with some ideas of somewhere fun and WARM we could go maybe in February to break up the monotony of the winter? Something fun for after that post-holiday let down? Okay Gina... you get the WHOLE DARN King-size pillow top to yourself! sniff-sniff...

Comment

Working...
      X