Tobacco/Smoke-Free Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all, this is for a daily roll call for those of us interested in adding cigarettes to the chopping block.

Roll call December 20

Skull- Day 1 (I will have cravings today, and that's OK. I will feel them and let them pass, and not satiate them.)

Hi all, this is for a daily roll call for those of us interested in adding cigarettes to the chopping block.

Roll call December 20

Skull- Day 1 (I will have cravings today, and that's OK. I will feel them and let them pass, and not satiate them.)
    J-vo Day 19 (On 14 mg patch) No smokes since Dec. 2
    Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Roll Call December 21

j-vo Day 19
      Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Ooof this may be harder than I thought. I didn't make it very far on my Day 1! OK I'll join you again tomorrow J-Vo. Sheesh, Skullbaby, get with the program!

Comment

No problem, Skullbaby!

Comment

Man i wish i could quit,i think smoking hinders al recovery somehow
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Pauly,
              Smoking always went hand-in-hand with drink. So it's more of a natural thing for me to quit both. I did wait for a little over a month to quit, and am on the patch. So I've really not "quit" nicotine" but am using a little tool to help me get through this period. My mind is still playing tricks on me, when I smell or see someone. Another addiction. Man, I've had so many over my lifetime...

Comment

I will be joining you soon...lasted 12 days a couple weeks ago....will start over in a day or two!
                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

:bigwink: Wow Sexy Mama! Love the new Halle!!!!! You are rockin this!!!!!

Comment

Day 8. Nicotine patches. I am not smoking ever again.
                    I refuse to be labelled or ashamed. Through my struggles I am achieving self awareness and clarity.

Comment

I quit yesterday (again). Using nicotine gum. No going back again.
                      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Hi Dave and K9.
                        I'm still working on this with you. Still on the 14 mg patch. I will not take off, as I feel as though I need more time on it. The patch and gum do help lots. Just remember, don't rip it off your arm, and make sure you put a piece in your mouth as soon as you wake up! Good luck.

Comment

39 minutes til the New Year. I have one cigarette left and I'm going to go smoke it now, and then go to bed.

Tomorrow will be day 1 smoke free and I know this time I will make it for good.

Comment

Day 1 NF

Comment

I'm still in with you. I can't get complacent over this either. I've smoked for so long. Glad you're on the journey with me!

Comment

Working...
                              X