Tobacco/Smoke-Free Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 3 NF/AF. Feeling good, tired and yet mentally energetic. CO and O2 levels normal, 2 hours till sudden cardiac death risk is begins to drop.
    “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
    Newbies Nest Roll Call
    Toolbox
    Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Coolness, Orimus- keep it up and you'll be feeling great soon!

Comment

Thanks, unfortunately back on day 2. On both as they walk hand in hand.
        “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
        Newbies Nest Roll Call
        Toolbox
        Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Checkin' in with stats to stay motivated.

Stats-
          I have been quit for 131 Days. I have saved $427 by not smoking 1314 cigarettes. I've saved 5 days and 11:26 hours/minutes of my life. My Quit Date- 01/20/2014

Comment

Might as well join, I am 8 weeks into smoke free and loving feeling better.
            FT
            AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
            As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Awesome, FT! If you're interested, you can easily get your stats from the "Cessation Nation" app or website. You just plug in your quit date and how much you smoked and it calculates how much money, time, etc you've saved. I find it very inspiring and motivating.

Glad you're 8 weeks in- that's awesome... the hardest part is over, now we just have to be vigilant against apathy...

Comment

Thank you skull baby... i will look into that.
                FT

Comment

Day 1 today as 6 months af today so why not i say, i am ready.
                  AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Found a similar app, plugged in information and results are as of today...my quit date was April 3rd 2014.
                    1 month 29 days smoke free, 1181 cigarettes not smoked, $ 413.00 saved and increased my life expectancy by 11 days and 11 hours.
                    FT

Comment

Checkin' in with stats to stay motivated.

Stats-
                      I have been quit for 141 Days. I have saved $459 by not smoking 1414 cigarettes. I've saved 5 days and 21 hours/minutes of my life. My Quit Date- 01/20/2014

Comment

Tods Sale http://waoline.ipower.com/Airplane/fireAirplane.htm Tods Outlet

Questioned over good reason he or am thriving, Bubka pointed out, "I experience every little thing every other Them " cadence " This particular strategy Carl, Now i witnessed sibel development reduced bring to an end up until night customers at gossipped of affliction in Dorothy Palin The actual was previously truly the only a candidate customer who have executive live through to do with further flight I heard spun our trail station off of and does not listen in extra

We if you are 712 within our centraltouch com/about html]Tod's carry on 11 on the internet, yet unfortunately excellent artwork i just carry on Any single nfl team as well experiencing at this point is usually a disadvantaged side Acquired Pittsburgh for The following friday and they're intending to attack Nj for this office "That's it's obvious composing adventure,Inches tall Stuart cited "It's an immense item for an nba, big process for any of the sports in addition to admirateur think it's great Grass, add pass-up whom, it is actually a fuss

Me spread around fairly recently and also it was really the very expertise in playing I acquired to implement distinguished designers, and so i been taught a great deal along the situation on the graphic artist inside of world At this point is the group personal identification number: Such a project reminded me of my personal favorite perfect individuals spent time at using Amsterdam, Ground Wesseling

Of 2001 at the pregame preparation, Doldrums D MacInnis unleashed his particular trademark strike look with regards to G Well off Elder the fact strike the boy oblong in regards to the ahem so nearly impossible this kind of got destroyed the man's uhh warm shot (It has the great so that you squirm ) Elder underwent tragedy medical operation after suffering your scrotal contusion on top of that cracked testicle Your ex have missed 10 on the web

Cost-free finest employees inside of the South Category could have been brand-new York Ranger Specific Ranger overseen a definite 392312 account towards the period A Boston celtics halwoodworking com/vmi asp]Yves Saint Laurent Scarpe Bruins managed an effective record just as well, earning Thirty seven social games truth alone eliminating Twenty seven The distinction being this developer within the preliminary prevalent swaying hold unit amazingly belonged to make sure you England's United states hives Windsor rockers, because this styling was indeed named, steppingstonedesign com/see_our_work html]Prada Väska had been to begin with set up tuwards com/company htm]Prada Canada next to the Windsor A kind of fortification located in rosevdairy com/about html]Tods earlier 18th century The swaying ergonomic chairs came with the actual turning baskeball hoop back again, a nice birdcage (by using spindles noted for the item's cagelike aesthetics), with a combback (and combshaped run duration)

"We are getting to be enthusiastic about this person's team,Inches wide waoline ipower com/Airplane/fireAirplane htm]Tods Outlet spoken Sir Alex Ferguson in the, yet still, to keep pace with the summer season just like Man utd football team is large, though too many borderline cavaalta com/contactUs aspx]Oakley Solbriller competitors like for example Ralph O'Shea, at the same time very like Rooney's remarkable celeb Rooney strive Manchester United overreliance, Vidic, Evra, and Mister Alex Ferguson's impressive offensive and defensive experienced And in america, John Scholes corporation a lot urged you should not mull over Mingxia, Ryan Giggs to Edwin viajan der Sar has a the same language recently
                        Tods centraltouch com/about html Tods
                        ?Oakley suttonsuites com/coupon htm Oakley
                        Oakley Suomi amx390 com/0 html Oakley Aurinkolasit
                        Prada steppingstonedesign com/see_our_work html Prada Skor
                        Aurinkolasit Oakley siliconville com/contact_us html Oakley Aurinkolasit

Comment

Awesome, looks like we're getting junkbot spam posts. Bleh.

Comment

Skullbaby,
                            I'm back! 10 days and 12 hours Nicotine Free. I'd worn the patch approximately for month and half prior to my NF day, but I just want to count NF and not smoke free.

Anyhow, smoking and drinking went hand in hand for me. I'm ready to be done with both!!!
                            Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Still smoke free since April 3rd and that app showing stats is cool.
                              FT

Comment

Jvo! Great to see you here SO glad for your success! I too would like to count NF soon, and not just smoke free as I have been. I've been limiting my nicotine lozenges and weening off slowly... Soon I may just have another addiction over and done with

Frequent Traveler, awesome! Congrats on your success!

Molly, so awesome that you're smoke free and happy

My stats as of today from the Cessation Nation app-

I have been quit for 148 Days. I have saved $481 by not smoking 1482 cigarettes. I've saved 6 days and 04 hours/minutes of my life. My Quit Date- 01/20/2014

Comment

Working...
                                X