PMS anyone ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PMS anyone ?

Oh, my heavens, this was so hard for me (when I was still menstruating that is). All I wanted to do was find a large straw and suck it right from the bottle. Found a pms website. The week before, all the calcium you could take, salmon (even canned), cottage cheese, broccoli, yoghurt and even tums. It made an enormous difference. My daughter also had it badly.

Good Luck:h
    Enlightened by MWO

Comment

PMS anyone ?

SKendall;136403 wrote: Oh, my heavens, this was so hard for me (when I was still menstruating that is). All I wanted to do was find a large straw and suck it right from the bottle. Found a pms website. The week before, all the calcium you could take, salmon (even canned), cottage cheese, broccoli, yoghurt and even tums. It made an enormous difference. My daughter also had it badly.

Good Luck:h
      I shall have to try the calcium connection and just make sure I get enough vitamin C to absorb my iron supps and the calcium.......which has been a difficult ratio for me to attain. I think I may may need "both" to keep on even keel...........

Comment

PMS anyone ?

Magnesium helps a lot with cramps as well, more than what is recommended in the MWO book. I take Ionic Fizz by Pure Essence Labs both Magnesium and Calcium - they're effervescents and so are better absorbed than tablets. I just started my period today and haven't felt crampy yet, and this is day two! I have, however, been having a terrible time staying on a "diet" that I need to put aside until I've been AF for a whole month!
        "There are two types of education... One should teach us how to make a living, And the other how to live.? ― John Adams

Comment

Working...
        X