Army Thread Monday 23rd December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gawd thought I was sitting all on me lonesome.

Poor auld Mr JC's just got in and he's got to go out again.............the ne'er do wells of the area are errrrrrrrrrrrm ne'er do welling at a rate of knots.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1602232 wrote: Gawd thought I was sitting all on me lonesome.

Poor auld Mr JC's just got in and he's got to go out again.............the ne'er do wells of the area are errrrrrrrrrrrm ne'er do welling at a rate of knots.
      Busy busy busy. Are courts open tomorrow or do they have to wait until new year?
      I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Hello, was just about to look for a photo of a ne-er do well cat but had second thoughts. Too much water come down over here for any hi-jinkses.

Is it wet over in Ireland or is that a stupid question?

Oh and have I got the country name right?I can't remember if you're north or south and I know it's really important.

Durr just looked at your profile think I should just shut up!

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Ukblonde;1602234 wrote: Busy busy busy. Are courts open tomorrow or do they have to wait until new year?
          Yep. But most cases are adjourned 'til the New Year.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Here's a photo which reflects our weather today very well, a bloke has also fallen in a river and drownded which isn't good and sounds like a horribly cold end.

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Ukblonde;1602251 wrote: Here's a photo which reflects our weather today very well, a bloke has also fallen in a river and drownded which isn't good and sounds like a horribly cold end.

That picture's ace.

Saw that about the bloke, very sad.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Well I've nearly sandwiched the chocolate cake for the office with Branston pickle instead of jam, me strawberries are a bit on the ripe side and it seems to have taken 3 and a half centuries to whip the cream and that's with an electric whisk................think it's time to shut the kit hen for the night.

Orff to lewk where Cuzco is.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1602267 wrote: Well I've nearly sandwiched the chocolate cake for the office with Branston pickle instead of jam, me strawberries are a bit on the ripe side and it seems to have taken 3 and a half centuries to whip the cream and that's with an electric whisk................think it's time to shut the kit hen for the night.

Orff to lewk where Cuzco is.
                  I am in awe of anyone who takes the time to bake, if I want a cake I go to Iceland or have one in a restaurant, or buy one from reduced section in the local 'speciality' s'market.

I remember a long time ago being taught to make cakes, scones, rock buns.

There's a cheese with branston in it isn't there, and you can have cheese with christmas cake so why not branston and chocolate cake?

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

mollyka;1602259 wrote: Bloody hell --- no - nothing like that here!
                    Just had a message from Jilly - she's in Cuzco - and having a ball - she put up pitchers on FB an all --- just looks amazing --- what an adventure!!
                    The bloke was spotted going in but they didn't have a chance and I would guess no bystander would leap in given todays water levels. I fancy meself as a hero who can rescue people but that would be a bit too far even for ninja cat.

Did remind me of voluntarily jumping in a local river drunk one February in 2008, it was fairly flowing and I was cold within seconds. Boyfriend put me in a hot bath to get me properly warm again. Worra mess.

Back to cakes.

Is it a relaxing thing making them?I'd be scoffing the mix before it hit the oven.:H

Cuzco sounds like some sort of supermarket.

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Peruvian andes, wow!!!!!

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

It is just stunning......:h........scribbling it down on my bucket list.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                        X