a place to be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a place to be

i am looking for a place to be. i have been drinking tonight... perhaps against all i want to do i have been drinking. i have been here for a while 2010 and at first i had loads of support but when it turned out that i was a serial drinker/failure/quitter i found myself feeling helpless.couldnt be in the newbies as i am a serial failior. couldnt be with long term anything other than a long term failure. so if anyone has a suggestion for us long term failures.... perhaps i will start a thread. long term failures... those of us who are still making a whole fucking mess of this drinking or non drinking ..... i will answer my own question. any answers.
    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
    Keep passing the open windows

a place to be

Spuddle - don't be too hard on yourself, you obviously have not given up as you are still here.
    There are a few of us on Ladies on a Mission that are repeat offenders - some starting to get some good days in a row and some struggling to get a week going - come and join us, it is a nice group who offer support without judgement....
    Sorry you drank today.:l
    “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

a place to be

popping over to the ladies on a mission
      Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
      Keep passing the open windows

Comment

a place to be

Well said SL and come join us Spud. I love the term "repeat offenders" and it is so true in saying that. We understand you Spud as i have been here for 2+ years and that al brain just kept telling me i could give up anytime i wanted and i needed no help. God why would i ask for help? I had a family, a job but it was only for show as in reality i had nothing. Only al made me happy so i thought and i was so wrong, al gave me nothing absolutely nothing except bad feelings, thoughts, health, depression, anxiety.

As NS said you are not a failure as you are still on MWO and you want to stop drinking deep down like we all do. I look forward to seeing you over in Ladies
        AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

a place to be

:h I am interested to go see ladies on a mission too-

Comment

Working...
          X